10: round two

[SMUTT]
Namjoon heard a knock on his office door and let out a "come in.." without looking away from his notes. Jin walked in with a confused and very shocked look on his face. "Baby what's the matter..?" He asked gently, standing from his seat and pulling him in by his gentle hands. "There's something weird about him.." he stuttered out, still looking shocked. "What are you talking about? Who?" The taller asked, worried about his love. "Jimin! H-he.. he has two red strings!" He exclaimed. Namjoon was more than shocked, he took off his glasses and set them down on his desk.

Jin was a very special person. He was able to see the ties people had to each other. Their lifelines, and their relationships. Every string that came from a person had a color representing what that person means to them. Red represents romantic soulmate. When Jimin walked into the office with Taehyung and Jungkook she was able to see that two strings leaped from his body onto the two of them. "Wait so.. he has two soulmates?" Namjoon asks, knowing how truest rare it was.

Jin's power is what helped him know how to find Namjoon. He followed his own red string till it led to him. Of course he pretended not to know and let the course of fate bring them together. "Yes! He came in with two other boys... he.. he's romantically tied to both of them!!" He exclaims aloud. "This is going to cause him some issues Joonie.." he says softly now, worry in his tone. "It's gonna be okay baby.. we'll help them.." the taller says just as gently, pulling his love into a soft hug.

~

Jimin woke up with the sun blinding his eyes. He yawned and stretched out his legs. Immediately memories from last night ran through his head and his cheeks turned red. He looked at the two that where next to him, both hugging him tight while they slept. However Jimin had to pee so bad. He pouts and whines, "guys!" He exclaims. "Move!~ I gotta pee." He says. They both just whine at the same time and hug him tighter. It was cute but he really had to go. "Please let go!!" He yells, trying to shimmy his tiny body away from them.

After finally freeing himself, he let out the pee he was holding and climbed back into bed. "Mm stay.." Taehyung mumbled, nuzzling his face into Jimins back. "Yeah.. don't go.." Jungkook says softly in a sleepy tone, nuzzling himself into Jimins neck. He felt kind of shy. Well.. how could he blame himself for that. They made love last night. And he actually enjoyed it. He smiled softly, snuggling more into his bed. He didn't want to get up. He just wanted to stay with them, in their arms. He felt so safe and happy when he was with them. His knights in shining armor.

Until he felt something poking his inner thigh. His face contorted with confusion and he looked down to see Jungkooks hard on pressed against him. "J-Jungkook..?" He called softly. "Hmm.." he bummed back, his voice deep and husky. "Y-you're hard..." he whispered. To which Jungkooks eyes immediately shot open and he looked down to see it for himself. "Sorry hyung..." he mumbled. "No.." Jimin whispered, climbing himself onto Jungkooks lap. "Let me take care of it.." Jungkook was shocked at his sudden shamelessness but found it pretty sexy.

"What about Taehyung?" He asked. The elder laughed at the mention of his name and sat up. "I'll just watch~" he says. Jimin giggled softly and grabbed Jungkooks hardened cock, placing it at his enterence. Jungkook whines with need. "Baby please.." he called. To which Jimin sat down on it. Feeling it enter him. He moaned in satisfaction. "Mmm~ call me daddy~" he said with a smirk on his lips while he held Jimins hips. "Mm~ y-yes daddy~" Taehyung smirked as well. "Does that mean I get to be master?" To which Jimin winked cutely, beginning to bounce up and down.

"A-ahhh!!~ y-yes master!!" He moaned out. Taehyung immediately started pumping himself. Jimin looked so pretty while using Jungkooks cock to pleasure himself. Again, the youngest smirks and begins to pound upward, causing a high pitched squeal to escape Jimins lips. "Daddy please!" He moans out, unable to take the feeling. "Please what??" He husked. "I-I can't.. I can't bounce.. a-anymore!" He moaned. To which both Jungkook and Taehyung laughed lowly. The ravenette switched them around, Jimins face now pressed against the bed and his round butt high in the air.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook had a nice slap of it before Jungkook entered the small boy again. Moans and skin slapping echoed through the room, Jimin cutely holding the bedsheets as he made direct eye contact with Taehyung. "M-Master..!~" he moans. Taehyung growls at the sound. "Mm.. love you're so pretty.. you make master feel good. Let Jungkook fuck you more." He calls out. Jimin likes the sound of the praises and moans even louder. "D-daddy! M-master!!" He calls out, feeling a knot in his tummy. "I'm gonna cum!" He moans.

"Yes baby cum for daddy.." Jungkook says with a light growl, biting his bottom lip and gripping Jimins hips tightly. After a few more thrusts Jimin cutely moans allowed, exploding a white liquid onto his bedsheets. Followed by Taehyung and Jungkook. All of them moaning all at the same time. They all just freeze after their high. Loudly panting and trying to collect themselves. Jungkook whines as he pulls his cock out from Jimins red hole. Feeling extra stimulated. "Mm.. such a good boy for us.." he praises, Taehyung nodding and gently hugging Jimin. "You did so good love.." he mumbles, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips.

Jimin felt exhausted. His body shook like jello and his eyes where hazy. But he looked so sexy to the other two. "Mm.. you okay baby?" Jungkook asks sweetly, pressing a kiss to his cheek. The blonde nods slowly. "I'm okay but.. I'm kinda hungry.." he admits, embarrassed. "I'll make you some breakfast." The ravenette offers, getting up and jogging out of the room. "And I'll stay here to cuddle you!" Taehyung says in a happy cute tone. Jimin was happy. He was so happy.