5: Clubbing

After a couple of drinks Jimin loosened up and felt confident. He smirked to himself and walked with his head high to the dance floor. It was his time to shine. He began to dance, holding his belt and moving his hips from side to side, biting his lip with a raised brow as he looked at all the eyes on him. Taehyung and Jungkook stood near the bar frozen in shock, their jaws practically hitting the floor. Jimin looked so sexy dancing there by himself, his body moving beautifully, bringing attention to his rounder butt. Out of nowhere he began feeling himself up, his shirt raising and revealing a large tattoo writing the words "never mind" across his right rib cage under his nipple.

Suddenly his beautiful sultry eyes landed on the two near the bar who where practically drooling at the sight of him. He lifted his right arm and waved his hand to call them over to him with a handsome smile. As if they where in the trance the two of them walked over to him like they where zombies. When they walked up to him Jimin grabbed their hands and pulled them closer to him. He continued to sway his hips from left to tight, causing them to dance along too. Jimin was captivating and unbelievably sexy. The two of them sandwiches him between them, Taehyung in front and Jungkook behind.

The youngest stared at Jimins butt, unable to help himself considering Jimin was rubbing it against his crotch, his back touching the tallers chest. Taehyung had his large hands grasped into Jimins hips as he stared into his eyes. Jimin giggled sneakily. However they where interrupted when someone caused a dance circle. The guy in the middle was extremely good. It looked like he didn't even have bones. When he was finished, Jimins giggly drunk self latched onto him. "You're such a good dancer!" He yelled over the loud music as Jungkook and Taehyung glared at the stranger. "You are too! Yknow I could really use some help down at my studio if you're in need of a job!!"

In his drunken state Jimin forgot his fear and shame so he just nodded and gave the stranger his number. "WHaTs your nameee..?~" Jimin asked with a cute giggle, pushing his blonde hair back. "Hoseok! Yours??" The stranger asked. "Jimin! Text me~" he spoke flirtatiously with a wink and made his way back to his roommates. "Oh~ don't Look at me like that.. let's have fun~" he says, grabbing their hands and leading them to the back. They continued their dance. It was pretty sexual but the two more sober of the three didn't allow it to get too far in fear of hurting or upsetting Jimin.

The eldest was having a great time until his eyes caught a person he slightly recognized. The strange man squinted his eyes and leaned his face forward before his eyes widened in realization. Jimin froze and his face paled to white. It was almost as if he could feel all the alcohol in his system drain out. Memories invaded his mind and he was stuck in a state of panic.

~

"Okay. So. Tonight 2,6,10,13 and 23 will be dancing and taking clients. Everyone else is to get clean for their next shift. Jimin sighed, looking down at the number 13 inked on his inner wrist. He grabbed his uniform and went out to dance. That night he was instructed to follow him to meet a friend of his. As he was dragged along he met face to face with an older man. In his late thirties, his hair sporting a couple greys in the black slick. The man was much taller than Jimin and looked at him with an unreadable stare. On each hand the man held the leash of a woman, the two women on his left and right, looking terrified. "It's nice to finally meet you, Jimin."

~

Jimin gasped loudly and tears pooled in his eyes. "T-take me home.." he mumbled. "What?" Taehyung asked, looking around confused with a raised eyebrow. "Jimin..? Are you okay..? What's the matter??" Jungkook asked once he saw the look in his face. "Please please please please!! Take me home! Take me home!!!" He yelled aloud as he cried, grabbing onto the two of them with fear. They looked at each other and quickly lead Jimin out to the parking lot, hopping in the car. Jimin pulled his legs up onto the seat and hugged his knees tightly, tears pouring down his cheeks as he breathed heavily.

Why was that man there? What was he doing there? Was Jimin in danger once again? So many thoughts raced in his head. He couldn't go back. He never ever wanted to go back it was terrible there. Jungkook bit his lip harshly in worry while he sat in the passenger seat. He stared out the window to the mirror that's reflected Jimins panicked state. "Can't you go any faster??" He asked Taehyung angerly, upset with how scared Jimin was. "Not unless you want us to die, kook." The brunette snapped back in a growl like tone. He was also worried for Jimin. The two of them thought back to when Jimin had that nightmare. He looked just like this back then.

Tomorrow they'll have to ask. Seeing Jimin like this was more than upsetting. When they finally made it home they directed Jimin to his room. The blonde male sat on the edge of the bed dejectedly. He stared blankly at the floor as tears poured from his eyes. He looked vulnerable like a small child abandoned. The two younger males felt their chests ache aggressively with pain. "Jimin.." Taehyung said very gently as he knelt to his level, holding his hands. "What happened back there.." he asked in a soft tone. Jimin just shook his head quietly, whispering "I can't tell you..." Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed and he knelt in front of him too.

"Please Jimin.." he called, a hand rested on his knee. "I.. I saw someone.. from my past.. I met him around 5 years ago.. but I remember his face." He admitted quietly. "Jimin.. what happened to you..?" Taehyung asked, slightly afraid of the answer. Jimin only shook his head and covered his face. "All I can say is.. I'm scared.. and I don't want him to get me. I just.. I just wanna disappear!!" He exclaimed. "Jimin... you.. don't mean you want to die so you..?" Jungkook asked, gulping harshly. "Yes. I do." Jimin replies without hesitation.