2: SETTLING IN

After unpacking most of his items, only two boxes of room decorations left, Jimin stretched and yawned. He was exhausted and pretty hungry. He shyly and very quietly walked out of the room, patting down the stairs into the kitchen where he saw Jungkook there by himself. The other man seemed to be deep in thought and hadn't noticed Jimin walk in the room yet. He was humming calmly while he looked at the pan in front of him tilting his head from side to side. Jimin smiled softly. It seemed the cold one of the house had a cute soft spot. When Jungkook turned to grab some seasoning he saw eyes peaking at him through the darkness of the hallway.

"Jesus christ!!" He yelled, obviously startled before he realized who it was. Jimin smiled sheepishly and stepped out from the darkness "I-I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you.. I was just-" He began but was cut off by the sound of a loud grumble coming from his tummy. "Hungry..?" Jungkook asked with a raise of his brow. The smaller of the two blushed and nodded "Y-Yeah.. anyways.. What are you cooking? It smells good." The elder inquired as he walked to the stove. Jungkook chuckled lightly and rubbed the nape of his neck in embarrassment, "A seasoned chicken parm fettuccine alfredo.." He mumbled gently as he turned back to his food.

"That sounds kind of.. complicated.." Jimin commented. "Well.. Uhm.. Since you're hungry.. I'll let you try it.." he spoke gently, only glancing at Jimin as he watches quietly. Finally it was plated and the elder of the two was practically drooling. "There ya go. Feel special.. Tae is the only other person who's eaten my cooking." He said, leaning gently against the counter. The young blonde boy was honored to be the first stranger to taste Jungkooks cooking, especially when it smelled so amazing. He picked up a fork and stabbed it into a piece of chicken, twirling it in the pasta so he could get the perfect bite.

Jungkook secretly watched with anticipation, his mind racing as he worried how it would taste. Still he kept his guard up and just watched silently through the strands of his ravenette hair. Jimins lips wrapped tightly around the fork as he allowed the burst of flavors to invade every tastebud on his tongue, chewing slowly to ensue he doesn't miss a single detail. The chicken was seasoned to perfection, bringing in an amazing savory flavor. Where as the noodles where soft, gentle and covered in the béchamel based Alfredo sauce. It tasted home cooked, and he was right. Jungkook always made his own sauce.

"Jungkook.." he started as he stared at the bowl. The younger of the two felt like he could hear his heartbeat in his ears as he waited for what Jimin was going to say. "This.. this is amazing!! You're a great cook!" He said kindly, a bright eye smile on his face as he continued to eat, munching happily on the delicious cuisine. Jungkook's eyes lit up and he cleared his throat, trying to shake off his excitement. "W-well.. I'll cook for you whenever you'd like Jimin. I've been meaning to try new recipes anyways.." he says nonchalantly as he turns back to the stove to serve himself. He wouldn't admit it or show it to Jimin, but his lips that where usually in a firm line had cracked into a gentle smile.

After his meal Jimin felt refreshed. Walking into the livingroom he was met with another interesting sight. Taehyung was standing in the middle of the living room holding a bundle of papers wearing an expensive looking purple silk robe. He looked fancy, sharp, clean. His voice was booming in the room and his face was serious, bringing out intense emotions. He spoke as if he was from an other time, as if he was a warrior. However, he suddenly smiles to himself. "I can see you standing there, Jimin." He comments, finding it quite amusing that Jimin was watching him. Jimin turned red once again and shyly walked forward. "What exactly are you doing..?" He asked with a head tilt.

"Well.. you know I'm an upcoming actor right?" He asked the smaller male, who nodded as confirmation. "Well.. I'm practicing my script for the next shooting. I play Han Sung in Hwarang. You should watch the show! Tell me how my acting is!" He says kindly. "I'd love to!" Jimin says, his face beaming. "C-can.. I watch you practice??" He asks. "Sure.. why not!" The taller male says, sending a wink over to the shy blonde mess on the couch. He continues as normal, like Jimin wasn't there and continued. Jimin was able to understand the character, funny, sweet, cute by nature but still knows buisness. Just like Taehyung.

When he was finished, the taller male did a dramatic bow as Jimin clapped. "Wow! That was really cool Taehyung..!" He says, smiling happily. "Hey.. you don't have to be so formal with me.." the other says, kneeling in front of Jimin and gently taking his hand. "Just call me Tae.. okay?" He says, causing Jimin to turn completely red. "O-okay.. Tae..." he mumbles, feeling shy. Taehyung smiles at Jimins cuteness. "We are living together now after all! But it's getting late.. we should go to bed." He says with a sigh, standing and stretching. "You're right.. I'll go wash up.. Goodnight Tae." He calls, standing up from the comfy couch and making his way up the stairs. "Goodnight.. Chim."

Again, Jimin's face flushed with red. Taehyung gave him a nickname. A cute nickname. And hearing it off his buttery tongue made Jimin feel butterflies in his tummy. His new roommates where making him feel strange. He wasn't used to being close to people and he knew it would take a long time.. but he had a feeling that he and his new roommates where going to be very close to one an other. He never knew however, how close that close would end up being.