9: Relief

[SMUTT]
Jimin allowed the two of them to lead him to his room. He was so nervous he could swear he heared the sound of his heart slamming against his rib cage. When they made it to his room Jungkook shut the door. "Please strip for us now Jiminie~" Taehyung calls in a deep voice, causing shivers and goosebumps to appear all over his soft skin. The boy nods, taking the hem of his loose white T-shirt and pulling it up over his head. The two younger males stared intently at his exposed torso. His skin soft and milky white. Small pink and perky nipples on his chest and darkly inked tattoo across his ribs. He reached down to his pants and allowed them to fall to his ankles, left only in boxers.

The taller two watching him stared hungerly like predatory wolves stalking their prey. He looked so sexy that they couldn't help their running thoughts. "Lay down, baby.." Jungkook mumbles. Causing Jimin to turn even more red at the nickname. Still, he does as they ask and lays comfortably in his bed. The two of them began taking off their clothes now while Jimin watched. Each of them where incredibly attractive in different ways. Taehyung was lean, gentle and angel like. He looked like he'd been working out a little more lately, his stomach tight and trying to form abs. Jungkook was covered in lots of muscles, abs, large biceps, thicker thighs. You name it.

Jimin had been so shy he couldn't think before but in this moment he knew that he was the luckiest boy in the world. He watches as they climb up slowly onto his bed and they each gently take one of his hands. "Are you sure this is okay love?" Taehyung asks. "Yeah we don't wanna do anything to make you uncomfortable." Jungkook continues. Jimin nods, "yeah.. I trust you.. both of you." They both smile, the brunette placing a kiss on his temple and the ravenette placing a kiss on his cheek. Jimin shakes his head and grabs Jungkook right after the cheek kiss, slamming their lips together. Jungkook widens his eyes in shock at first but they flutter shut and he kisses back, taking control.

"Hey~ no fair!~" Taehyung whines cutely as they pull away, taking Jimins chin and pulling them into a kiss too. Jimins stomach was exploding with butterflies and he didn't know what to say or do. He just let them take the lead, liking the way it felt. Slowly they pulled Jimins boxers off and watched as his very cute member sprang up and hit him in the tummy. "Oh wow.. you're fully hard already!~" Jungkook teases. "Such a good boy for us." Taehyung commented, nuzzling Jimins neck. They took time to give him kisses, gentle touches, hickeys and other things. Jimin was becoming impatient. "H-hurry.. p-please hurry..." he whimpers, unable to take the throbbing in his lower region.

They each chuckled and took off their boxers. Jimin looked at their.. areas in pure shock. "Y-you're both huge..! H-how.. how are those supposed to fit..?" Jimin asks cutely, to which Taehyung picks him up, holding the small blonde to his chest and laying on the bed. "Kook will you please get me some lube?" He asks, to which Jungkook replies with a quick "on it!" Rushing to the bathroom and coming back with the large bottle. Taehyung squirted a very very generous amount onto his large hand and spread it all over his large hardened cock, moaning at the sensation. With lots left over he showed his fingers to Jimin. "Is it okay if I..?" He starts.

Jimin nods hastily. "Yes yes yes please.." he whimpers, to which Taehyung gently pushes in a finger. Jimin moans aloud in satisfaction, his face twisting with pain and pleasure. The ravenette in the room still knelt in front of Jimin on the bed, watching the blondes expressions caused his dick to twitch. He was so pretty. So so pretty. After the second finger, and some scissoring motions, Jimin was ready. Taehyung positioned himself at Jimins entrance and waited for Jimin to say it was okay. "P-put it in.. p-please.." he begged. The brunette smirked widely and pushed himself inside. "Aghhh!!~~" Jimin moaned out, falling harshly against Taehyungs chest.

Jungkook inched forwards and kisses Jimin as he grabbed his thick thighs, spreading them up to make more room and laying his cock against Jimins. The smallest moaned into his mouth in satisfaction as Taehyung began to move. Jimin felt the sensation of Taehyung penetrating him at the same time as Jungkook rubbed himself against his most sensitive area. He was on cloud nine. He'd never had such pleasure before. Especially with sex considering his past. For once it actually felt good. He wanted more. He trusted the people in the room with him. He felt himself relax into the pleasure, moaning out cute loud whimpers.

Jungkook chuckled darkly at Jimins appearance. His blonde hair stuck to his sweaty forehead, his cheeks flushed deeply, his eyes hooded and half closed, lips harshly red and swollen from all the kissing and nipping at them. He grabbed his perky pink nipples and began to tug at them gently, picking up his pace. The smaller felt his thighs quiver in anticipation. "I-I'm gonna.. a-ahh.. p-please!!" He called out, unable to finish a sentence. "Go ahead love~" Taehyung muttered in his ear through pleasured moans. "Cum for us baby~" Jungkook called, picking up his pace even more.

The small boy exploded on his tummy with an adorable pitiful whimper, Jungkook going second and Taehyung last. They all stopped, the only sound left just of their heavy breathing. "You okay Jimin?" Taehyung called, gently caressing the skin of his shoulder with his big gentle hands. "Y-Yeah.. actually.. I feel great.." he calls with a little giggle. "I feel so free right now.. thank you.. both of you.." he whispers, grabbing each of their cheeks and pressing a kiss to both of them. "Do you wanna get cleaned up or go to bed?" Jungkook asks softly. "I wanna cuddle.. with you guys.. please.." he says shyly, looking down at the messy sheets. "Of course love.." Taehyung whispers into his ear, allowing him to lay down and get comfy. That night, Jimin slept snuggled in between the two of them.