7: past hell

"What?? What is it?" Jungkook asks, confused and upset that Taehyung made Jimin cry like that. "Shut up, Kook." Taehyung snaps, hugging Jimin to his chest. "It's okay, Chim. You don't have to tell us..." he whispers. "N-no.." the blonde replies, sniffling and wiping his tears. "It's okay.. I.. I trust you guys.. I'll tell you.. but you'll have to sit down for this." He says, bringing them to the couch and having a seat. "This all started when I was 7 years old. I had a really really happy young childhood. I had really loving parents, was good in school, had lots of friends... but one day it all fell on its head."

~

Young Jimin happily ran around the front yard, his mother watching from the kitchen window with a gentle smile on her face. "Careful sweetheart. Stay where mommy can see you." She says in her loving voice as she chops vegetables in the kitchen while preparing for their dinner that night. Jimin loved playing outside. He loved looking at all the bugs and tiny animals, seeing how they lived. Sometimes he would sneak his outside snacks to the ant hill next to the side walk and give crumbs to the ants. His father would be home soon and they would be able to happily eat dinner together like they always did.

A stranger pulled up in a very dark van across the street. Little Jimin paid no mind to it and continued to play. The stranger inside paid close attention to the small boy and looked up at their window leading to the kitchen and watching his mother. Waiting for her to turn her back. The second she did he sprung into action, jumping out of the car, running across the street, covering Jimins mouth and carrying him into the van. As his mother finished washing her hands she looked out the window to see her baby wasn't there. "Jimin.. I said stay where mommy can see you." She says.

Silence. She only hears silence. No playful giggles, no cries of falling, no sweet little voice. Just silence. "J-Jimin.." she calls as worry takes over. "This isn't funny come out." As she walks outside, she finally sees that Jimin is nowhere to be seen. As fast as she can she calls her husband in a panic who tells her he's leaving work right away and to call the police so she does.

~

Jimin was taken to a sex ring auction. His hands where tied and he was stripped to his underwear. He looked around and saw many other people in the same situation as him. There where a few young boys and girls his age, but most of them where much older than him. Finally the man who took him pushed him harshly onto the stage, making him walk to the middle. He winced at the bright lights shining in his eyes. He could see many people staring at him in a way he'd never been looked at before. Numbers where called out left and right, each one getting higher until finally "100,000,000 won!!" Was shouted from the crowd and he was sold.

~

"After I heard that I was taken back stage and met the one who bought me. His name was Choi Yeehoon and he was my pimp. Right as he brought me to his house he stationed me up in a cell with lots of other kids, teenagers and young adults. I was terrified. More than anything I wanted to go home to my mom and dad. He often beat me. Mr.Choi had one of the older women teach me how to stand on a corner and and ask for sex, how to pose for pictures and how to make sure I get money. I remember my first client. I was in a lone cell and he came in with my pimp. Talking about how excited he was. I was only 7." He says.

The other two are more than upset by the story but continue to listen respectfully to Jimin. "I was a sex slave and prostitute for a few years until I turned 15 and I was "promoted" to stripper. I loved dancing when I was very little so I learned the moves and how to dance on a pole quickly. I met my clients at the strip club from then on. I was forced to get tattooed to look sexier. That's where I got the one on my rib cage. The one on my wrist is.. well.. Yeehoon called us by number. I was number 13 as it was my birthdate and the old 13 escaped. One day he had me meet a friend of his and sold me to him. From then on I was his personal slave. I ended up gaining a false sense of security and developed some odd feelings for him.. I had Stockholm syndrome. But eventually I snapped out of it. I saw him at the bar when we went to the club.. and that's why I was scared.." he says.

"I was saved 4 years ago. After RenJoon.. my sex master shot me I finally lost my dumb feelings for him and found a way to sneak out. I remember that day so well. I appeared on my parents doorstep covered in bruises, cuts, wounds. Everything. I was still wearing cuffs and my eyes where red from how exhausted I was. When they answered the door they didn't even recognize me. They thought I was a stranger. When they realized it was me they cried so hard and hugged me like I would disappear if they left go. For three years they refused to let me out of their sight.. and I was terrified to leave them. But being in busan make me feel like.. I was still trapped in that life. So I moved here.. and now here we are.." he says with a dry laugh.

"I knew you where hurt.. but I never imagined you where hurt this bad.." Jungkook says, tears on his cheeks. "I.. really want to take Dr.Kims advice and finally have real sex.. where I'm not terrified for my life.. but I don't know how or.. who to go to or what to do..." he says distraught. "You.. trust us right..?" Taehyung said. "W-well yes.. but why are you asking that.." Jimin whispers back. "Choose one of us." He replies. His eyes completely serious. "Yeah.." Jungkook says. "He's right. If you need this to be able to push your past away then we'll do it. I would do it.. and we both know we would be gentle with you." He admits. "B-but.. I don't know if that's a good idea.." Jimin whispers. "Whoever you choose is okay, Jimin. We'll be waiting." Taehyung says.