Chapter 11

(Narrator pov)

Classic was in disbelief he sat up and looked at red, then started to cry more as he launched himself at red.

Classic- ImSorryImSorryImSorryImSorryImSorry

Red- its alright classic, you were just mad

Classic- B-but I hurt you! im not even a good boyfriend...

Red- don't say that classic! you are a great person, you just did what you felt was right

Classic- but still...

Red- don't blame yourself for that, its fine and im here now right

Classic- yeah...

Red placed his finger under classic's chin and brought it up to his face and red kissed classic, the kiss was long and passionate the 2 lovers finally reunited even through all the pain and all the struggles, even when the world wants to bring them apart there love will always rise above the rest.

The 2 broke apart from the kiss both blushing they then hugged each other, enjoying the others warmth, it felt like hours that they had stayed hugging, then they broke apart, the 2 looked at each other and smiled.

Classic- so are we back together now?

Red- who said we were ever apart?

Classic- heh, I love you red

Red- Love ya to Classic

The 2 got up from the floor and exited the room the 2 hand in hand, blushing and smiling brighter than they ever have.

This is a true happy ending.

{Hello everybody! and thank you for reading my Classic x Red story! this is the end of the story and sorry this part is so short TvT, I hope you all enjoyed and if you want a book 2 then all you guys have to do is ask but that's all I have to say -v-)

{289 words written}