Chapter 3

'...' = Thinking.
(If i did not say or your confused)

~Narrator pov~

Red and Classic were sleeping on the couch, and then the door creaked open papyrus walked trough the door and looked at the 2 his eyes sparkled as he quickly went to his room and got a blanket for the 2, he came back and laid it across them, then went back to him room to rest.

~3 Hours later~

Classic groaned as his opened his eyes slowly then a light blue blush rose across his face, classic was about to get up when he heard a groan from below him classic panicked and quickly laid back down and closed his eyes not knowing what to do, Meanwhile red slowly opened his eyes and looked at classic while sitting up, Red had this feeling in his stomach and this urge caused him to lean in closer to classic, red couldn't control himself, then he kissed classics forehead. Red quickly realized what he did and flushed a dark red then he quickly got up, then went in the kitchen red was so busy mumbling to himself with a dark red blush he did not notice someone had hugged him from behind.

Classic- "heyya there red"

Red- "U-uh h-hey classic"

Classic- "Whats wrong?" 'is he flustered about the kiss?, I should be the one flustered'

Red- "U-um nothing big, but anyways can ya let go now?"

Classic- 'should I tease him a bit? yeah why not'

Red- "Uh classic?"

Classic- "yes?"

Red- "Can you let go?"

Classic- "Why? I feel comfortable"

Red- "w-wha? c-classic? p-please let go"

Classic- "Nahhh I don't feel like it, I can fall asleep here"

Red- "c-c-classic? u-um..."

Classic- "Hm?"

Red- "Mn c-can um..."

Classic- "What is it?" 'pffft, I wanna keep doing this, I bet his face is so red!'

Red- "I-I um... mmmm"

Classic- "heh ok ok ill stop now"

Classic then backed up and walked around to see reds face, although before he could red put on the hood and turned around.

Classic- "aww c'mon red~"

Red- "n-no"

Classic- "aww~ please~"

Red- "..." 'ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod'

Classic then went back around to reds front then slowly removed the hoodie from reds face, to be met with reds face it was so red! it was darker then the color dark red and it was across reds whole face.

Classic- "Heh that's cute"

Red- "w-what!?"

Classic- "huh I said that outloud? whoops heh"

Red- "u-um"

Classic- "well this turned awkward do you wanna... go back to the couch?"

Red- "s-sure"

The 2 returned back to the couch and classic sat very close to red, causing reds face to go even darker. Red just sat there blushing and tried to not make any eye contact with classic, meanwhile classic was doing fine, and he kinda wanted to tease red some more so he wrapped his arm around reds neck, red sorta freaked out then looked at classic, classic was just smiling with a wide grin. Red just stared at him wide eyes then classic pulled red closer, red was sorta panicking now and he did not know what to do. Then classic backed up from red, leaving red, redder than a cherry. Red just looked at classic then quickly turned away as he put back on the hood. Classic just chuckled, then they heard a door open classic turned around to see papyrus.