Chapter 6

{Smut And a bit of cursing}

{Also E.P= echo plasmic}

{Narrator pov}

The 2 walked inside there house and was greeted by papyrus who was cooking in the kitchen.

Papyrus- Hello Sans and red! did you enjoy your adventure?

Classic- not really pap's but everything is fine

Red- heh yeah

Papyrus- Ok then, are you ready for dinner?

Classic- yeah bro

Papyrus- then take a seat!

The 2 both walked to the kitchen and took a seat and a few minutes later they had been served spaghetti they ate and talk then when they were done eating they put there plates in the sink and went up to there rooms, both of them were just talking about ketchup and mustard then Classic asked a question out of the blue.

Classic- hey red can I ask you a question

Red- oh, sure

Classic- it might be a bit personal so you don't have to answer it

Red- Ok?

Classic- what did you mean by "went as you expected" when we were in underfell?

Red-

Classic- you don't have to answer its fine, just worried

Red- heh, nah its fine. I said that cuz he usually ya know, kicks me punches me and etc

Classic- how do you live with that!?

Red- well you kinda have to suck it up, in my world showing weakness gets you killed, Sharing your feelings gets you killed, doing anything that shows weakness gets you killed. so im just sorta glad he actually kept me around even if I was useless

Classic- red you are not useless!

Red- heh, tell that to boss, we should go to sleep though we had a long day

Classic- ok... but is your ribs ok?

Red- heh there fine, they felt way worse

Classic-....

Red- lets just go to sleep I don't want to worry you more

Classic- alright...

The 2 got into bed and looked at each other, red snuggled himself up to classic while classic hugged him pulling him closer. then the 2 fell asleep in each others embrace...

The 2 woke up to a loud thud they both jolted up, Causing red to fall off the bed they both turned towards the door and saw papyrus.

Classic- what is it bro?

Papyrus- Sorry to wake you brother! but I need to tell you I was heading to alphys lab to watch kissy kissy cutie 2!

Classic- well ok then

Papyrus- brother there is spaghetti in the fridge if your hungry, now I must be leaving now bye!

Classic & red- Bye pap/Bro

The 2 just looked at the doorway which papyrus had forgot to shut and heard a loud thud come from downstairs they both chuckled at how excited papyrus could be although it was no surprise. Red went up but was pulled back down by classic. Classic just held red and red just hugged back. After while they both went downstairs and went on the couch and put on something random on the tv. Usually when papyrus left they would just relax or sleep together because he would be gone for days at a time and was always so caught up in the anime alphys showed him. The 2 sat on the couch watching tv and snuggling, soon the day turned into night and while watching the show Red heard light snoring he turned his head and saw Classic lightly sleeping on his shoulder, red smiled and decided to take classic to his room so he is more comfortable red slowly picked up Classic and slowly started to head up to classics room, when red finally got there he walked in and closed the door then red laid classic down on his bed then before he could walk away he got pulled down by classic, who was somehow still sleeping. Red tried to move but soon came to realize that without realizing that classic had him in a very sexual position, Classic had one of his legs in-between red's legs and if red moved he might of woke up classic. So red sat there and tried to fall asleep but the situation made him wide awake, so red just sat there until a few hours later classic started to shift red was about to shift with him then classic rubbed his knee against red's crotch. red held in his moan not wanting classic to see the situation a few hours later red was very heated because the whole night classic had been rubbing against red's crotch. Soon classic slowly woke up and moved up to look at red not knowing the situation causing red to moan lowly the heat taking over his body. Classic looked at red quickly then classic felt red squeezing onto his legs, he looked down and saw what he was doing. Classic just froze he then looked at red and then looked down. It seemed that red did not notice that classic was awake, so classic had an idea he kept moving his leg once again making red moan low, classic started rubbing his knee harder on red's formed E.P d*ck. Red moaned a bit louder, gripping onto classic's shoulders hard at first but got softer realizing that he might wake up. Red slowly opened his eyes to be met with classic's, red's eyes widened. Red went to get off the bed but, classic pinned red down causing red to blush, Then classic grinded on red's hard on once again causing red to bit his lip not wanting to moan, clearly annoyed a bit classic rubs on red's hard on, Harder causing a tiny moan to slip by red's lips (??). Classic started to speed up his knee while going harder, eventually making red break now moaning out load. While grinding his knee classic goes down to red's neck and started licking it, Attacking red's sweet spot with allot of force after a bit classic back away, leaving red panting hard and at the brim of cumming, Classic smiled widely at what he saw and what he was going to do next. Classic started to lift up red's shirt and stared directly at red's soul, he took red soul with his hands knowing to be gentle then licked it causing red to moan loud, considering monster souls are very sensitive. Classic started licking all around red's soul, Causing red to moan loud, Classic got an idea and thrusted his tongue into red's soul causing red to moan harshly classic repeated this multiple times, causing red to be a moaning mess after a few minutes red came in his shorts but that did not stop classic, classic kept thrusting his tongue into red's soul then, he put red's soul into his mouth letting his tongue play with it, then he crawled ontop of red and pulled of red's shorts then he slowly took red's soul out of his mouth then placed it back in red's chest, red moaning lowly at the warmth of his soul. Then classic leaned down and licked around red's hole making red yelp then before red could say anything classic shoved his whole tongue into red's hole making red moan very loudly, Classic started licking all around red's inside making sure he did not miss anywhere inside after a few minutes classic finally pulled his tongue out, making red moan lowly. Classic then took off his pants as well showing his already formed E.P D*ck, Classic lined it up to red's hole until he got stopped by red.

Classic- what wrong?

Red- w-we've never done this before j-just be gentle ok?

Classic- alright 'but no promises'

And with that classic pulled back and

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To Be Continued!

Thank you for reading chapter 6! yall prob mad at me cuz of this '''-v- none the less hope you guys enjoyed!

{1316 words written}