Chapter 2

~Narrator Pov~

The 2 just stared at them, then Papyrus's face filled up with shock, Terror, and Worry.

Papyrus- "Sans is your Friend ok!?"

Classic- "He is pap, just found him in the snow, he was Out cold"

Papyrus- "SANS! no puns!"

Classic- "Why is it bugging you~"

Papyrus- "UGH im done with you ill be in my room. Dinner is downstairs bye"

Classic- "Bye bro"

As papyrus walked off red just stared at the doorway wondering what just happened and how classic wasn't in trouble but red just thought ' I guess this really is a different au...' then he snapped out of it hearing classic talk to him.

Classic- "You alright there bud? I tried calling ya a couple of times but I didn't work"

Red- "I'm fine"

Classic- "If ya say so bud, but you should rest now, now that your done with ya food"

Red- "Tch whatever just leave already"

Classic- "Alright alright, night buddy"

Red- "Whatever"

As Classic walked out the door red just sat there in bed and lied down just to seem like he was going to bed, he saw classic look back and he slowly closed his eyes then he heard a click, he opened his eyes and sat up, to see the room was empty, red still wondered how he got here and how he was getting back... but then he thought does he really wanna go back home?

~Red Pov~

I was just thinking if I really wanted to go home... I mean at home, or what I used to call home the monsters there are violent and people are murdered all the time... while I am the brother of TheGreatPapyrus And is wanted by everyone and is wanted dead... but here it seems monsters are nice just meeting only 2 of them I feel...safe... and I feel warm but ill ignore it for now, besides I need sleep

~Narrator pov~

As red finally laid down he tried to fall asleep and failed then after a few hours of trying to sleep, he finally went to sleep.

~2 Hours later~

Red was sleeping when classic opened the door and walked right next to red, classic smiled as he put down food on the dresser then left, closing the door behind him.

~3 hours later~

Red slowly opened his eyes and sat up, he looked to the side and saw a plate of food, he took the plate and ate it, once he was done Red slowly got up noticing his wounds were not as sore a few hours ago, Before red left he realized he did not have on his shirt nor' jacket, red looked for his sweeter but it was nowhere to be seen so he just looked in the closet to be met with an large amount of blue jackets and white shirts, Red sighed as he opened classic wouldn't mind him borrowing a shirt and one of his jackets, Once red put on classics shirt and jacket he picked up the plate and opened the door, he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him, Red then walked down the stairs and walked to the kitchen to be met with papyrus and a sleeping sans (Classic), Red wanted to back out but he was quickly noticed by papyrus.

Papyrus- "Oh Hello sans's friend! do you feel better now?"

Red- "Y-yeah I feel better I guess, I just wanted to put this plate away"