Chapter 1 - Harry's Coming Home :D

Jaye - Chapter 1 - Harry's Coming Home :D

So this summer, I have talked with Mom and Dad about letting Harry come stay with us and they agreed. Their only worry was Dumbledore; only I have no idea why he would be a problem. Oh... Voldy :| Well whatevers! Harold is going to stay whether the old geezer likes it or not! >:( AND THAT'S FINAL!

-_- What if Voldemort uses you to get to Harry?

Don't say that! >.< I don't want to think about that! I just want my brother to be here with me!!! T.T

Sorry... :(

Anyways, Mom and Dad wrote to Dumbledore about it and after three letters trying to explain to him about something that I don't know about, he finally gave in. In my excitement, I wrote to Harry.

HAROLD!!!!!!

MOM AND DAD SAYS YOU CAN STAY WITH US!!!!!!!! THEY WROTE TO DUMBLEDORE AND HE SAID YES!!!!!!!!! Apparently, he's going to go and talk to our aunt and uncle about it and then you can come stay with us! Mom and Dad are excited to meet you! Don't worry, they already act like you're their own kid. And trust me, they will love you like they do Mattie and me. You'll be okay. We've already got your room ready too! While Mom and Dad were talking to Dumbledore, Mattie and I cleared the junk out of the guest room and cleaned it. So it's ready for someone to move into! I'm not sure when Dumbledore is coming but I have a feeling that he's going to bring you to our house as soon as he's done there! I luff you Harry!!!! :D

See you soon,

Jaye :D :D :D :D :D :D

Then I folded it up and tied it to our family owl, Sparky, and sent the letter to Harry. I can't wait until he comes over! "Mattie!" I shouted as I hugged him. He laughed.

"You're excited." He said grinning.

"I am! :D" He hugged me back.

"I'm glad." He said sincerely. I smiled sadly. He heard about all the awful things that have happened to me at school. He's matured a lot in one year. I tightened my hug. He really is the greatest little brother I've ever had.

"Kids, lunch is ready and we have guests!" Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" We yelled before racing down the stairs. We came to a complete stop in the living room when we saw Rye-muffin and her dad.

"HAI RYE-MUFFIN AND RYE-MUFFIN'S DAD!" Her dad chuckled while Rye-muffin herself blushed.

"Jaye, no yelling at our guests." Dad said fake scowling at me. I grinned.

"But Rye-muffin ish mah friend and I've been doing it all year." He chuckled and shook his head. "TO THE KITCHEN WHERE AWESOME FOOD IS WAITING!" Then I grabbed Rye-muffin's hand and practically dragged her into the kitchen.

"Jaye, no yelling at our guests." Mom said actually scowling at me. I just laughed. "Why are you laughing?" She was Sirius-ly getting angry now.

"D-Dad just said the same thing." I chortled. She sighed.

"Just stop laughing and sit down!" I pouted but did as I was told. I guess I'm just getting on her nerves. That jerk face. Once everyone was seated, Rye-muffin's Dad and Mom and Dad talked and Mattie joined in with them. So that left me and Rye-muffin to talk.

"So how has your summer been so far?" I asked her curiously. She shrugged.

"Boring. I've been stuck with my mom all summer and I just got away from her."

"D'aw, I'm sorry you haven't been having a good summer so far." She smiled.

"What about you?"

"Oh! Harold is coming to stay with us finally! :D"

":O That's great!"

"I know! I'm so excited! I've missed him :(" Just then the door bell rang again. "I got it!" I said jumping up out of my seat and running into the living room. As soon as I opened the door, I grinned. Evan, Chris, and Danielle were standing there grinning. I glomped Evan, squealing, "HAI GUYS!!!" They just laughed as Evan hugged me back. I've missed them too. They went on a trip to France with Danielle and Chris's parents. I would have been invited but I wanted talk things out with Mom and Dad and persuade them to let Harry come and stay with us.  Finally I let them all in and they joined us for lunch. After lunch, Rye-muffin, Evan, Chris, Danielle, and I went out to the backyard to relax.

"So Jaye, what have you been up to this summer?" Danielle asked as I sat in Evan's lap. I missed him soooo much! >.< He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around. There, my life ish complete! ^^

"Nothing much, just talking to my mom and dad about the whole adoption thing and convincing Dumbledork to let Harrykins come and stay with us." I said shrugging. "Other than that, nothing much has been going on, unless you count pranking the neighbors as doing something eventful."

"What does Dumbledore have to do with Harry staying with you?" Chris asked curiously.

"Probably something that has to do with Voldemort, but whatever." I said shrugging. The best part about these three is that they never flinch at the name, ever! :D It's nice :3

"What kind of pranks did you do?" Rye-muffin asked curiously. I grinned.

"Well... I might have lost a few Dungbombs coming home from the park a few times and I may have convinced some prats who used to bully me in primary school that my "Godfather" is Sirius and that if they messed with me, I could contact him anytime and he would come after them." I said grinning. Rye-muffin laughed as the other three looked at me with wide eyes. I rolled my eyes at the three. "Sirius is innocent, so don't even think about telling me that he isn't and that he's a supporter of Voldemort. If you do, you won't be able to get dry for a few weeks." I said narrowing my eyes at them.

"Hey, we weren't going to say anything." Chris and Danielle said raising up their hands as if in defeat.

"Yeah." Evan said kissing my cheek.

">.>" I just narrowed my eyes at them for a whole minute before I grinned and said, "Okay!"

"Is he really your Godfather?" Evan asked curiously as I turned in his lap, so that I was sitting side ways and snuggled into to his chest.

"No, but Remus is."

"You mean Professor Lupin?" Danielle asked shocked. I nodded.

"Yeah, he and Sirius were the greatest of friends with my mom and dad when they went to Hogwarts." I miss those two. I haven't seen or heard from them all summer. I pouted at the thought. I'm going to write to Remus as soon as Sparky gets back. Then as if he heard my thoughts, Sparky showed up and dropped a letter into my lap. "Woot! Harold has written me back!" I opened the letter and glanced it over.

Jaye

That's great news! I can't wait until I come to stay with you. Dumbledore hasn't wrote or anything to let me know that he's coming, so I guess it's going to be an unexpected visit for Uncle Vernon and Aunt Petunia. I wrote Sirius and he's happy that I'm coming to stay with you rather than stay here. Did Ron or Fred and George write you about the Quidditch World Cup? Well they said they had a few extra tickets and wanted to know if you wanted to come. It's up to your parents of course if you want to come. Ron told me to tell you to write to Fred and George about it whenever you get the chance.

Dumbledore just came! I'll be over later tonight! See you then!

Harry

I squealed. "Yay!!!!! Harold is coming tonight!" I got up from Evan and did my happy dance. Everyone laughed at me, but I didn't care because my brother is finally coming home! :D

Now I just have to get Mom and Dad to let me go to the World Cup! :D