Jaye - Chapter 25 - Okay, Today is just Weird

 The days that followed the Yule Ball were a bit tense with what happened to Razzle and all but it mellowed out as a new problem reared its ugly head. Wow, where did that come from? O.O

Le gasp! You're maturing even more!

I guess so...

Anyways, Harrykins is having problems trying to figure out his egg. I mean when he opens it, all it does is wails like no tomorrow and it's freaking annoying because you can hear it all the way in the Ravenclaw common room. Sad isn't it? :O I should totally have Razzle and Hermione come and have a sleep over in my room some time... anyways, back to the problem at hand! Then about a few weeks later, Harrykins tells me that Cedric suggested he took a bath. What the fudge nuts does that even mean? So, I guess Harrykins is going to take his egg and go take a bath or something with it in the Prefects' bathroom or something. I want to go take a bath in the Prefects' bathroom. Harrykins even told me the password to it :3 I think I'll do that on a night that Harrykins isn't using the map.

"Boo!" I jumped and turned around to scowl at the culprit. It was Georgie. I pouted.

"Why must you be so mean to me?" He chuckled.

"I wasn't being mean. I was just teasing you." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Jerk face :(" He just kept on smiling. Gr..

"Anyways, I was wondering how you've been doing lately? We haven't talked much."

"Oh, yeah, I've been good. I haven't really run into any trouble with bullies or anything like that."

"That's good. What about Evan?" I scowled.

"I haven't seen his face since you guys pranked him." He grinned.

"I'm glad, but I'm a little pissed at Danielle and Chris though for how they're treating you even though Evan was the one in the wrong." I shrugged.

"They were his friends before they were mine, so I can't stay mad at them. I mean, if you or Fred or Harry did something like that, I'd still stick by you guys. I'd be disappointed but still I'd stick with you." George nodded.

"I guess I can see that. Well, I'm just glad you're doing better. How's Riley?"

 "She's still a little jumpy but she's getting better. I think she said something about talking to Madam Pomfrey about everything. She's been pretty stubborn about it, so it's good that she's getting it out of her system."

"That's good to hear. I just can't believe Ginny would stoop so low to do something like that." He said shaking his head. I shrugged.

"I'd believe it, but that's just me."

''So, did you have fun at the dance besides what happened at the end?" I grinned.

"I did. Draco was a complete gentleman and he was really fun to dance with. If what happened with Razzle didn't happen, I bet we would've  been dancing all night." He smiled.

"Well, I'm glad you had fun." He seemed kind of sad when he said that. I wonder why :|

Maybe he still loves you but he's afraid to tell you.

Yeah, right! He told me he loved me as a sister remember?

Yes, but that might have changed -_-

"How was it with Alicia?" He shrugged.

"She didn't seem to be very into me."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Thanks. I guess I'm just waiting for the right one."

"Well, I'm sure that person will show up eventually."

"Yeah," Again with the sad look :| "So I hear Harry is having trouble with his egg?" He asked quietly. I nodded.

"Yeah, he's been stressing about it. But I think he's about to get it figured out. I can't help but wonder what the next task is going to be. I'm kind of dreading it."

"Well, he made it through the first one, so I don't see how he won't be able to get through the next one." Georgie said sympathetically. I frowned.

"He just barely figured something out to make it through the first one and it might be too late before he gets through this one." I shook my head. He frowned.

"I think you're worrying too much over this." I shrugged.

"He's my brother, I have the right to do that. Plus he's only a fourth year and he doesn't know that much about spells that could be useful to him in those kind of situations. Hell, I don't know that much about spells!"

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry."

"No, it's okay Georgie. I'm sorry for snapping at you." He hugged me.

"Eh, it's fine. You're just worried for Harrykins, right? I'd worry about Fred if he were in Harry's shoes." I smiled and hugged him back.

"Thanks Georgie."

"Anytime!"

"Oi, George, we've got some stuff to do!" Fred said walking up to George and giving him a pointed look.

"Right, I'll see you around Jaye!" Soon the two were gone. Jerks. Anyways, it's the last day of Holidays and we'll be going back to classes tomorrow unfortunately. Hedwig suddenly flew through the window of the corridor and landed on my shoulder.

"Oh hello Hedwig. Do you have a letter for me?" She hooted and situated herself to where I could get the letter. "Thank you, Hedwig. I'm sorry I don't have any owl treats." She nipped at my ear before flying out the window again. Jerk! I looked down at the letter and saw that it was from Sirius. Yay! I went looking for a quite and private place to read my letter and found an empty classroom that never gets used. Perfect!

Dear Jaye,

Thank you for your letters and for keeping me updated on the Tournament. I know you don't like Harry being in the Tournament and I don't like it any more than you do, but you'll just have to put up with it. There really is no backing out once you've been chosen. I've heard stories but I'll tell you them in person.

I also wanted to inform you that, I've been hiding out in a cave near Hogsmeade. I know it's dangerous for me and I've already been through this with your brother. So please know that I'm being careful. Also, I would like it very much if you brought me some food from the kitchens. Harry hasn't been to see me for awhile and I can only assume that he's very busy.

Also, you're suspicion about Moody. I'm not quite sure about what's going on. If I could see him in person then I'd be able to tell you. I'm sorry I couldn't be of any help to you.

Hoping this finds you well,

Sirius

Well poo. I guess I'll write him back and tell him I'll bring him some food next Saturday. I folded up the letter and put in my  pocket. I really have a bad feeling about Moody.

Maybe you should try working on your fire and water abilities. They might be useful later.

Yeah, I'll go do that in the RoR.

As I made my way up to the RoR, I  felt something hit the back of my head and I blacked out.

A/N: I'd like to apologize for not updating in a long time. I've been super busy and when I had time, I just didn't feel like writing. So I'm super sorry! >.<