Chapter Four: "I don't want to be a Death Eater."

Riley - New Relationships and World Cups - Chapter Three

"Riley, love!" Mrs. Weasley said to me as I sat down at the dinner table next to Harry, across from two tall, very handsome red headed guys who weren't Fred and George. "This is Bill and Charlie, the two eldest! Bill, Charlie, this is Hermione's friend, Riley . . . what'd you say your last name was again, love?" She asked me.

"Varner." She grinned,

"Riley Varner. Oh, and an owl dropped this off for you." She handed me a thick black parsel and greeted Jaye as she sat next to me. Everyone began eating, but I was focused on this parsel. I carefully lifted up the draw string. I opened the small package and reached inside, pulling out the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen. There was a silver chain with little knots going down it, a single black onyx stone incrusted with twisted silver coming out of it. It was beautiful.

"Ooh! Who sent you that, Rye-muffin?"

"Rye . . . muffin?" Charlie questioned.

"Yeah! Rye as in Rye bread and muffin as in . . . well, she's boring like a muffin!"

"I'm not boring!"

"Only when you're tired." I sighed, "Who sent that to you?" She repeated herself. I looked at the card inside and frowned,

"My mum. She said that it's an early birthday present since she won't be able to see me." I put the necklace on and smiled before getting to my food.

Holy.

Effing.

Crap.

This food is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

Anyway, after dinner, I offered to help Mrs. Weasley with dishes, but she told me that she could get them done with magic.

I wish I was of age so I can use magic :(

 I hurriedly walked up the stairs after Jaye so I wouldn't get lost. This house is amazing. Once we went up to Ginny's room, I grabbed my homework and sat on Hermione's bed so she could help me finish it for DADA.

"Don't act like you don't know I saw you." Ginny said quietly as Jaye started polishing her nails.

"S-Saw me do what, exactly?" I asked awkwardly.

"Gawking at my brothers!"

"Um, what?"

"Don't play stupid, Riley! You kept staring an giggling at everything Charlie and Bill said like a little slag!"

"Ginevra!" Hermione said suddenly, causing me to jump. "That's mean!"

"I don't care. I won't have her sleeping in my room if she's just gonna lie to my face about what I saw with my own two eyes." I frowned and looked at Jaye to see her mouth wide open in shock. Hermione was the same way, their mouths forming a perfect 'o'.

"F-Fine." I grabbed my blanket and pillow and opened the door, walking out. I shut the bedroom door and wiped a tear from my eye, the running eye-shadow stinging a bit.

"What's wrong?" I jumped and looked up at Fred. "Why're you crying out here by yourself?"

"Ginny put me out." He rolled his eyes as I yawned, covering my mouth. "I'm just gonna sleep out here."

"No, you can sleep with me and George."

"I-I don't have a bed." He chuckled adn shook his head, taking my hand. He pulled me up the staircase and onto a landing with three doors on it. He opened one and I jumped as I heard a small explosion.