Chapter Sixteen - Hopeful Wishes

Riley - Chapter Sixteen - Hopeful Wishes (Sorry for my chapters being boring and jumpy aroundy)

"You did what?!"

"Uh, ask Jaye to go to the-"

"I heard you!"

"Stop yelling at me." I rolled my eyes and flopped down on Draco's bed. It's all comfy, I'm kinda getting tired. "I figured it was okay with you."

"She has a boyfriend."

"They're having issues!" Draco sat next to me and poked my arm. "Is it okay with you?"

"Yeah, I guess. I chose my dress."

"Really?" I nodded, "Is it . . . revealing?"

"I mean, it's a slit up my leg-"

"Merlin, Riley please! There's twice as many blokes here now."

"So? Draco, I know that you're my brother, but honestly, it's not a big deal. I'm probably going by myself, anyway. No one's asked me. Not even Neville."

"Blaise might want to go with you."

"No. I don't know him well enough. I wanna go with Neville." Draco got up and walked over to his trunk. He dug inside and pulled out a bag of gummy bears. He handed it to me and I opened them. "Thanks."

"Why do you like him so much?"

Why do I like him? Wait, didn't I already answer this?

"I thought I already answered that?"

"Oh, you did." He chuckled nervously. "Well, why don't you find someone that's pureblood and not a blood traitor?"

"I don't care, Draco." He sighed. "Blaise is pretty cute, though." 

"Uh, thank you." I shot up and stared at the door with wide eyes as he walked in, smirking. "You're beautiful, as well."

"T-Thanks. Draco, I"m g-gonna go."

"Okay. You're sitting with me at dinner, right?"

"Yes."

Later that day, I was sat with Neville and a taller blonde guy in the common room, the two trying to explain gilly-weed to me.

"No introductions, Neville?"

"Oh, R-Riley, this is-"

"Anton Tomav." He held his hand out to me and I nervously shook his hand.

"Riley M-Malfoy." He smiled. Oh, Merlin, what a pretty smile. His hair was blonde and down to his shoulders and waves and his eyes were a bright green. 

Why is he so pretty?

He's prettier than you :P

Shut up, Des!

"Are you going to the Yule Ball?"

"Um, yeah. I don't have a date, though."

"Would you like to go with me?"

Oh

My

FLIPPING

GOSH!

Say yes, you cabbage!

"Um, y-yes." He smiled and leaned over to kiss my cheek.

"We can go to Hogsmeade this weekend, too."

"Mhm."

"Great, I'll see you later." I nodded and smiled as he got up and left. Neville cleared his throat gently.