Chapter 15 - There are TWO Hogwart's Champions? Harrykins! Don't do it!

"Razzle, your nails are so purdy!" She blushed.

"Thanks." I've never seen her wear nail polish before. Could it possibly be Neville that has made her paint her nails? D'aw! :3 Those two are so cute! Now if only Dracie would lighten up and let Razzle do as she pleases.

What's with the sudden change of talking?

Eh? Oh, I don't know. I just thought  I'd switch it up a little. Is it bad? o.O

No, I like it it, it's just different -.-

YAY!

"So, are you excited about the drawing tonight, Razzle?" She nodded.

"A little."

"I wonder who's gonna be the champions. I bet Krum is going to be one for sure. I'm not sure about Beauxbatons. i think Diggory might be the Hogwarts champion, don't you?"

"I'm not sure, but don't you get this feeling that something bad is going to happen?" I frowned.

"Well it is Halloween, but maybe nothing bad will happen this year." I hope...

Wow, you're so optimistic today :P

I can't help it and you know why!

I know, I just like messing with you.

I would've stuck my tongue out at her but she wouldn't see and I'd probably freak Razzle out or something. Before breakfast ended, I decided to look for Evan and see what he's been up to. I haven't been able to properly talk to him for awhile now and it's annoying. I wonder if he's purposely avoiding me. If so, I wonder why? Gah, I'm reading too much into this! He could be busy with homework and stuff and not really have the time to talk to me. I found him in the library with a few open books scattered around him. See, he's not avoiding me, he's just been buy with homework! I grinned and covered his eyes. "Guess who?"

"Jaye?"

"D'aw, you got it right." I said pouting. He chuckled.

"Isn't that how it's supposed to go?"

"You look pretty busy."

"Yeah, well Snape is in a bad mood, so he gave us a bunch of homework." He said scowling. "We have to do two different essays on some potion ingredients. It's stupid."

"D'aw," I said hugging him. "I have him first thing this morning, so I'll probably be getting the same amount of homework with you and then we can do it together! How about that?" He chuckled.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Yay~"

"So pranked anyone lately?" He asked as I sat down next to him.

"Mm, not really. Razzle and I've been busy discussing the Yule Ball and who the school champions are going to be."

"Is that so?" I nodded.

"How about you? What have you been up to?"

"Just homework and Danielle has been talking Chris and I's ears off about the Yule Ball as well. I don't get why you girls are so excited." He grumbled. I rolled my eyes at him.

"It's a girl thing. Anyways, who are you asking to the ball?" He shrugged. :O I thought for sure he'd call me stupid or something and say it was me!

"I'm not even sure if I want to go."

"Oh :|"

"O.O J-Jaye, I-I'm sorry!" I shook my head, giving him a blank stare.

"Don't worry about it. It was stupid of me to ask anyways. I'll see you later." I said leaving before he could say anything. So he doesn't even want to go with me? What kind of boyfriend is he? That jerk! Suddenly I hit something solid and I was on floor. "Oops, sorry!" I said wide-eyed.