Chapter 5 - I really want to go back and see that house! >.<

Jaye- Chapter 5 - I really want to go back and see that house! >.<

I couldn't get that place out of my head. The house was so perdy! :D

-_- Jaye if you keep trying to go back to that house, you're going to worry everyone.

I know but what if it's connected to my powers?

And what if it's not? What if it's some type of lure to kill you or something?

You're over thinking this, Georgina -_-

What? It could happen!

If it was an attack by Voldemort, it'd be something different. He'd probably make it look like he was torturing someone we know... Anyways, I didn't get to see the whole house. I only got as far as the living room. Hm... maybe I'll go back later on tonight when everyone goes to bed...

Just be careful okay?

Okay :3

"Jaye!"

"Huh?" I asked cocking my head to the side. Harry shook his head.

"I asked if you wanted some potatoes."

"Oh... I'd luff some!" I said grinning and taking the bowl of potatoes from him and spooning some onto my plate. I felt a few people stare at me and it looked like concern on their faces but I decided to ignore it. I'm completely fine; weird but fine. Rye-muffin had to leave earlier but Fred is planning on going to see her and has decided to drag me along with him. It'll just be awkward but I don't mind going to say hai to Rye-muffin. Plus I like being in awkward moments cuz I can make them even more awkward!

"So Jaye, how was school for you last year?" Mr. Weasley asked smiling. I shrugged.

"It was okay... a lot of drama but okay I guess." I didn't really feel like going into details about what all happened last year. I want to put it all behind me and start over fresh. Well not all of it. I don't want to put Evan, Danielle, and Chris behind me. I luff them all too much to do that. Plus they've been there for me more than enough times; especially after all the bullying I received last year. I think I got bullied more last year than I have any other. Well that sucks monkey arse. "So when are we going to the Cup again?"

"In two days."

"Woot woot! Thank you for the tickets, Mr. Weasley. You really didn't have to do that..." He chuckled.

"Nonsense, I don't mind inviting you or Harry or Hermione." The other mentioned two smiled at this. "Besides, more the merrier, I say." I giggled.

"Too true!"

"Have you been to any other Quidditch matches?" Charlie asked me. I shook my head.

"No, my parents are too focused on Matty and their jobs to try and let us go see Quidditch matches." I said shrugging. Then again, Mom and I were never really close. There was always some tension between us and there still is but I always avoid butting heads with her. I don't want to fight with her. I just want to get along with her but she obviously doesn't want to try and get along with me and she's starting to turn out to be like the bullies at school. I think she's getting tired of hearing about me getting bullied. Matty and Dad still care though. They try not to get on her bad side. It was her decision to not let Matty go I bet. She's a derp like that! Depriving someone from going to see a Quidditch match with his sister and friends! Well I guess there really isn't anything I can do about it now. Wow, this is really bringing me down. I need to stop thinking about her.

Well, now it's definitely obvious that you and Harry are siblings :P You two brood too much.

>:\ Not nice Georgina! Take that back!