Chapter 23: The Beginning was Awesome, but the end: not so much!

After the first task, time just seemed to have sped up! Like one day it's a beautiful fall morning with the  changing leaves and half-dead grass and then the next its already December 25th! I'd never seen so many people stay at Hogwarts for Christmas before this year. Pretty much, no one went home. Presents this year consisted of a PTV t-shirt from Razzles and some Snickers (I just can't get enough of those things!), some color-changing polkadotted socks from Harry and some Chocolate Frogs, and some blueberry pop-tarts (Woot woot!), and then I got a really expensive looking bracelet from Draco. It's silver with emeralds and sapphires embedded into the band. I think I will wear it to the dance. I didn't get anything from Chris or Danielle.

Ever since I found Evan snogging that Blast-Ended Skank from Beauxbatons, they have been ignoring me like I don't exist or something. I thought they were my friends or something. Anyways, after I ran out of the Slytherin common room, I ran all the way to the RoR. The only people that I allowed to find me are Draco, Razzle, George, and Harry. Draco was the first one to find me. He told me that Blaise told him about feeling large breeze go past him on the stairs and then Draco went into his room and saw Evan and the Blast-Ended Skank and then seemed to have understood to some degree of what happened and came looking for me. Isn't he sweet? So for about two hours I cried and told him everything that happened and now Draco knows about Harry's invisibility cloak, but that's not really important at the moment.

It took me a whole hour to calm down and once I did that, he cheered me up by getting me some chocolate cupcakes with rainbow sprinkles on them and cuddling with me. Yep, that's all it took. I'm sure George would've done the same thing if he had found me. But unless Draco had ran into him and told him what he thought happened, George wouldn't have known about this just yet. Oh well. I thought shrugging a little. Anyways, since then, it's taken me a lot of time to get over Evan. I still tear up  every now and then, but Draco, Razzle, or sometimes George (because I did tell him what happened after a few days of hiding behind him and Fred whenever I spotted Evan and his 'girlfriend') would comfort me. It was actually the day after that Evan came up to me and told me he didn't want to date me anymore and said he didn't love me anymore.

Fred and George had a hell of a time getting back at him. Draco, Razzle, Blaise, and Theodore did too. I felt a little better after watching their "acts of revenge" in action. That may be a reason why Danielle and Chris ignore me now. But then again, we weren't that close even if we did spend a few days together and had a sleep over... Okay so I lied about us not being that close, because we were all like a box of Twinkies (Razzle introduced me to them). Chris was so nice too... oh well. It's their loss for losing someone as epic as me. So that's the end of that drama for now. Hopefully I don't have to deal with it anymore.

So after opening up presents, Fred, George, and I decided (for what seemed like years) to go and mess with Filch and possibly pitch a few snowballs at some Beauxbaton students. We thought about doing it to the Durmstrang students, but we thought maybe they'd get too offended and try something nasty. All in all we had fun. I miss hanging out with Fred and George. I feel like its been years since we've actually hung out. I still have feelings for George, but there isn't much there to work with, so I'm focusing all my energy on Draco. "So George, who are you going to the dance with?"

"I asked Alicia, but I was going to ask Angelina but Fred beat me to it." He said smiling widely as he mentioned Alicia.

"Ooh, does someone have a crush?" I asked batting my eyelashes at him.

"No!" He said blushing slightly. Fred grinned.

"He so totes does!" O.O

"Just no, Fred." He pouted.