CHAPTER - 45

ISABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW

"I think you are my brothers." I blurted out.

Ivan and Issac stopped walking and slowly turned around to face me. As I have stopped walking and they kept walking.

"Triplets to be exact." I added on

They both had a shock look on their faces. But soon they burst out laughing.

"Ella. Nice joke." They continued laughing but I didn't.

When they knew I was not joking their laughter died down.

"You are joking, right?" Ivan asked for confirmation.

I shook my head in negative and said, "No."

"But that can't be...." Issac trailed off.

"We look almost the same. And I was told that I was born a triplet. I survived while the other two died." I said to them whatever I knew.

"If you still don't believe me. We can have a DNA test." I suggested.

They both looked deep in thought. But after some time

"Okay" Ivan agreed.

I smiled at both of them and said, "I am sure. It's going to come positive."

I took both of their hands in each one of mine and started pulling them towards my apartment.

"Where are we going?" Issac asked.

"Isn't the parlour that side?" Ivan asked confused.

I giggled and said, "We are going home."

They looked confused. But didn't asked any question after that.

We reached there and went directly inside the garage.

"Anyone knows how to drive?" I asked.

"Yeah" They both replied.

I took out my car keys from my backpack and showed it to them.

"Drive" 

They both looked at the keys and then at each other. Ivan was quick to snatch the keys out of my hands. Issac groaned while Ivan smirked.

"Where are we going?" Ivan asked.

"Hospital" I replied simply.

They both understood with what I meant by it.

But then I stopped in my tracks and turned around, "But who will listen to kids?"

Both the boys smirked and said, "We know someone."

We pulled across a dingy part of the town. Both Issac and Ivan looked hesitant.

"We know it's quite......" Issac started.

"...Bad" and Ivan finished.

I smiled at both of them and said, "I know. I have lived in this part of the town too."

They both looked confused, "I will explain. Later."

Both of them nodded and then we went inside. They talked to a person who was in his early fifties. According to them he was quite.....crazy. But he does his works well. And is quite friendly with them.

He took our blood and said the reports will come in 1-2 days. After that we went again to my apartment.

I invited them inside. 

They both were in 'awe' while looking at the insight. Though it's nothing compared to the mansion back there.

"Let me make something real quick."

Without listening to them further I went to the kitchen and made something for all of us. After about half an hour I went to the living room and saw both of them sprawled on the sofa comfortably with their muddy shoes on it. I laughed at the scene in front of me, catching their attention. They looked at me sheepishly and quickly sat up.

Ivan said, "Oh We are sorry we ruined your couch."

I chuckled and said, "You remind me of my brothers...hopefully ours."

Their eyes widened at the mention of brothers and they at the same time asked, "Brothers?"

I chuckled and said, "Yeah brothers. 6 to be exact."

If their eyes were wide knowing about the 'brothers' it was now wide as saucers.

I laughed at their horrified expressions.

It still took them time to recover from their previous state. And what caused them to snap out of it was the food in front of them.

They immediately digg ed into it and moaned as soon as they took the first bite.

"That's delicious." Ivan said with a mouthful.

After they were done eating. They looked at the wall clock and their eyes immediately widened. They hurriedly stood up from the couch and frantically looked at each other and then at me.

"We have to go, now." Issac said.

I frowned and was about to protest but they stopped me saying it's something important and all.

I reluctantly agreed not before they promised to hang out with me tomorrow.

They left me with only one thought in mind that 'why were they so frantic about going?'

___

I know this chapter probably sucks. But I don't know how to proceed further in the story. And also I'm sorry for updating so late. I got stuck with some assignments. 

Do you think Ella was right in trusting her brothers so early?