CHAPTER - 11

"Why" demande Emilio sternly

"I-I d-don't kn-now. T-they j-just o-one d-d-day st-tareted be...beati-ing m-me."

"What did they do with you? And.......How?" He asked now a little softly. Like not wanting to hear what I am gonna say in fear but still wants to know what happened to me.

"Th-hey p-punched m-me k-kicked m-me. Th-hrow me d-down t-the s-stairs, b-b--burnt me w-with a-already l-l-lit ci-iggarette. Th-hey s-starved m-me a-and....."

I couldn't talk anymore I started crying loudly. I was a crying mess by now.

I looked up to saw all my brothers and gasped. Emilio had a defeated look on his face. Ace and Noah were trying to hold back their tears. Xander was slumped down on the floor with his head in his hand. Austin and Xavier were pacing around like planning someone's murder. 

Emilio pulled my face slowly towards him and nervously asked,"Did they ever........touch you like ....like.....?"

I would have laughed at his nervousness. But I know this is not the time for it.

I smiled at him. 

He looked at me like I had grown two heads.

I shook my head and said,"No, I didn't let them. J-John tried a few y-years ago. But he didn't succeed. And the last time he t-tried I ran aw-way."

Everyone breath out a sigh of relief.

"THOSE FUCKERS ARE GOING TO PAY FOR HURTING OUR LITTLE SISTER!!"Xavier exclaimed.

My heart swelled with love and hope that Xavier still considers me his sister. It feels good to see him worrying about me. 

Emilio touched my thighs for comfort but I winced in pain. Emilio looked worried.

"What happened here, show it?" Emilio demanded.

I nodded slowly.

I slowly rolled up my leggings up to the wound which was covered with a large cloth wrapped around it. I unwrapped it to show them a huge round mark on my left thigh with blisters on it. 

Their eyes again turned dark.

"WHAT THE HELL" yelled Noah

"How did this happen?" Xavier asked calmly much to my surprise.

"J-John p-put a-a h-hot pan on it" I cringed remembering the memory when he put the pan on my thigh cause' I have been late to home for 5 minutes.

"THAT BLOODY FUCKING BASTARD"Xander yelled this time much to my surprise.

WHOA!!What happend to Xavier and Xander.

Roles reversed!

All this time Emilio was eerily calm.

But then he broke his silence.

"Why didn't you run away before?"

UH..OW...