CHAPTER - 3

ISABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW

The man who saved me turned my side with a worried look on. He tried to put his hand on my shoulder but I flinched before it. 

The guy looked at me warily and said "Woah there, I am just trying to help you kid".

I looked at him and nodded not knowing what to say and do.

He smiled a little bit and said, "I am Jordan. And you?"

I thought for a second and said "I-Isabella"

The moment my name slipped from my mouth. The man, whom I now know as Jordan, got stunned for a second.

"Oh.."

"So what a little girl is doing here in the dark part of the town and that too all alone? " He asked me.

I nervously fidgeted with my fingers and looked down. 

What should I say to him? That I ran away? I ran away from my abusers, huh? If he get to know that I am all alone. He would probably try to take me to a police station and then they will again send me to my abusers. No!! I cannot let that happen to me.

 "Uhh..mmm" I remained silent. 

He looked at me questioningly.

Then an idea popped up in my mind and that is ....................................run.

I turned around hastily and have just taken a step to run when he instantly grabbed my arms. I struggled against him. But to no avail as he pinched me somewhere on my neck and then darkness consumed me. And I slowly found myself asleep.