CHAPTER - 49

Xavier's point of view

I sighed irritated for the umpteenth time. I miss her. 

It shouldn't take a genius to know- who. 

If it wasn't for the fucktards of my siblings messing up, she would have been here on our birthday to celebrate and Xander wouldn't have been adorning the black eye given from his dear twin. Yes, as soon as I got out of hospital that wasn't a few weeks from today, I was quick to punch the guy right across his eye.

I don't care if he goes blind.

Okay, I do.

But not right now.

That dumbass is sulking in his room after 2 months of not being able to find Ella. And now is blaming himself. Cries himself to sleep, and not eating healthy and regularly anymore. The only time he probably comes out is to check on me. 

The said person skillfully ignores him.

Call me heartless. I don't care. He should take the taste of his own medicine. Jumping to conclusions that too those against our little sister. 

I know his heart, I know him inside and out and I know he said all of that in the heat of the moment and would have said sorry to Ella the next day if she had stayed. But that doesn't give him the right to say, what he said to her. 

But I'm not going to lie, he got me to cry in his drunken emotional rant vomit. 

And Austin, boy he is a drunken mess everyday. Having feeling guilty of not doing anything and controlling his shitty ass mouth. 

And Noah? He has become a shell of himself. Not speaking anything. Just like others, our parents and cousins and uncles. They don't talk much just trying and trying to find her. 

If we won't be able to find her, I'm afraid this family would break.

I feel bad for them, but angry. And my anger overpowered all the pity I've for them.

This is so messed up.

As much as it's quiet hard to believe that us mafia men have a soft spot. It's true.

"Find her by hook or by crook. I don't care. " I heard the loud voice of my eldest brother booming in the mansion. Even though he is still quite a distance away.

He has been working non-stop to find Kenzie and of course Ella. If he wouldn't have I'd have beaten him, brother or not. 

The boiled-fuckery he had showed towards Ella by siding with Kenzie is non-forgivable. And he is not the prey of my fist just cause he gave the reason. 

He already knew that Kenzie was the mole. And he wanted to manipulate her into doing his work. But guess what, that bitch was doing the same.

Speaking of that bitch. She ran away with her possible lover after getting the wind of us knowing about her boyfriend.

I would love to fuck her mouth with my push dagger. And will see how she speaks that way with my sister again. I opened my notes app and typed the 345th way of killing someone. That's what I've been doing since I got shot.

Shifting around on my spot, I found a comfortable spot and lied down, my right hand behind my head and my left on my abdomen. 

Within seconds of changing my position, I heard a knock. "Xavier?" Ace's voice came softly, most likely to check up on me.

Always the mama bear. The only person on whom I am not mad. And also the only person who is mad with the others, just like me.

But I also feel like punching him. He has me locked in my own room. Or I'd have been on my search to find her.

"Come in! " I shouted, and shifted myself into a sitting position, slightly groaning in pain from the abdomen. 

Months later and it still hurts like a bitch.

Ace entered the room with a little pap in his walk and gave me a once over when he saw my hands on my abdomen, he was prompt to ask, "Do you need pain-killers? Of course you do. " He answered his own question.

I would have been annoyed, if I didn't need one.

Shuffling through some boxes on the nightstand he grabbed two pills. And gave them to me with the glass of water. I was quick to chug it down.

"How you feeling bud?" He asked. "Don't call me bud!?" I shouted annoyed.

"Don't shout, bud. " He said with a stern tone. I rolled my eyes at his pettiness.

"What brings you here? " I asked.

This time he was the one to roll his eyes, "Can't come and check up on my little brothers without being accused of having other motives. "

Scowling at him, I muttered, "You know what I mean."

To fuel fire to my irritated mood currently, he smiled. He fucking smiled. Doesn't he know, that my, I mean our, sister is on a run-away? I don't fucking care, even if it's okay to smile alone but not in front of me when my fucking sister is missing for months.

I was about to yell when his words stopped me, "So what I'm gonna tell you don't tell to the others, okay?"
He looked at me expectedly.

I was dying of curiosity, so I said, without thinking much into keeping the promise, "Yes "
He rolled his eyes knowingly but still continued with the secret, "I think I found her. "

___

Well?

I think it's time I put an end to this story. How do you all want me to do that though? Gimme your suggestions.