CHAPTER - 13

___

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

___

"What happened, Bella?" Ace asked

But Ella just sobbed. 

Ace looked worriedly at her and then caught sight of Xavier who said, " We'll talk later. Let's take Ella home first"

Ace nodded and they all left for home.

During the whole ride Ella sat sticked with Xavier like a glue. And just this simple unconscious act by Ella made Xavier ecstatic that she doesn't fully hate him but he was also angry at those idiots for looking and touching Ella like that. 

When they reached home, Ella made her way towards her room as fast as possible without even sparing a glance at her brothers who were all sitting in the living room.

Seeing Ella like this made all her brothers worried. 

Xavier came and explained the incident to all his brothers to which all were enraged.

They wanted to kill that bastard.

Then Ace went to comfort Ella but Emilio stopped him saying that she needs some time alone and you can go after some time to which Ace reluctantly nodded.

_______

Ella was crying in her room but was thankful that none of her brother came to her. As she needed some time alone with her thoughts. 

She thought she needed some distraction so she started working on her book's sequel which she has published with a pseudo name because she doesn't want anyone to find about it and on top of that she doesn't want any kind of nerve-wrecking publicity. Phew!

Working on her books surely distracted her mind.

After some time Austin came and told her that the dinner is ready.

Ella mumbled a quick 'ok' and hid her draft somewhere between the books.

It's not that she doesn't want her brothers to find about it. It's just that she thinks it's not the right time. And whenever the time comes she will tell them about it.

_______

During the dinner, nobody spoke about the event during the shopping. They thought it would be best if they don't bring it any further to her. Bringing it again will do no good to Bella but will just mess up more with her brain.

But Bella's mind was going on some other train of thoughts. She was not thinking about today's event anymore. She was thinking on how to make Xavier and Austin love her like they used to do.

She looked at her food. She wanted to eat so badly. It smelt so good. But she didn't made any move to eat it.

Everybody was paying close attention to Bella today.

She was just staring at her food.

Emilio broke the silence and demanded, " Eat the food"

Ella looked at Emilio and said, "I don't feel good today. " She lied perfectly for the first time as nobody asked any question or interrogated her more. 

She internally praised herself for her small victory.

Everybody thought that it was because of today's events except Xavier.

He knew. He knew that it was because of him. 

He wanted to protest but one look from Emilio shut him up.

Ella excused herself from the table and went upstairs to her room and continued writing her story's draft and felt asleep midway.

Someone came and lifted Ella up from her chair and carefully placed her on the bed and tugged her and said, " I'm sorry Bella. I love you."

And it was none other than 

Xavier.

_______

Sorry for the late update. Will try to update 4-5 times in a week. 

Do you like the story so far? Suggest your ideas for further plot twist.

And guys please don't forgot to Vote and Share this story.

Also follow meeeeee.

_______