CHAPTER - 4

NOAH'S POINT OF VIEW

We were all eating on the dining table not so peacefullly as some of us were shouting at each other for god knows what reason and some like me were just eating when suddenly Emilio's phone rang, which silenced the whole table because we all know how much important his calls are. 

Emilio puts the phone on speaker and continued his work on the macbook, while listening to the caller.

"Hello, Boss" 

"Who's there?" Emilio asked.

"Sir, this is Jordan" Jordan replied.

Oh Jordan. He was one of our most trusted man. He started work in Mafia since Dad was handed over the title of Capo.

"What happened Jordan? Weren't you retiring from the mafia?" Emilio questioned

"Yes Boss but I have a news for you. I think I found her."

Emilio suddenly left his work. And looked at us. We were all looking at Emilio curiously.

Who could that be? There was no one in the wanted lis-

Our Bambina!

Don't raise your hopes Noah. It can again be a misunderstanding. Yes again, as many people has tried presenting themselves as our Principessa.

But what if it's true?

Suddenly there was some hope lighten up inside me.

I don't have much memory with her. But I have always wanted a little sister to pamper, to love, to care and to bond with her.

Emilio said, "Ok, then follow her and see where does she go. And bring her here at the mansion." with the same emotionless voice. But from the inside we all know he also has some hope and the soft spot for his Principessa.......our Principessa.

We all stayed silence. In a peaceful hope filled silence.