Chapter 14

Dedicated to TheGirl_Who_Cried because of her amazing cover!!

I was sitting back up in Zithanial room when he finally finished with the Elders meeting. I had been sitting on the bed for about an hour just thinking of the day I had just had.

Mum was amazing, after she made me breakfast she took me for a walk around our small little wolf village. Everything was so green and bright, I had never seen the pack area this lively before. Wherever we walk there was children smiling and running around, Mother's watching over them. The pack looked so happy.

I never noticed that before, I had never seen the children run around like they had, nor the bright greens of the rainforest around us. It is such a different world out here, nothing like the hole I had in my room.

I don't think Zithanial knew that I was laying on his bed, when he came barging into the room. I didn't move or twitch a muscle because I had been acutely aware of his whereabouts all day. I felt it as soon as he stepped into the house, and the pulsing feeling when he arrived at his room.

"Angel, you're here!" Zithanial says in a moment of surprise. "How long have you been here?" Zithanial slowly walks to the end of the bed.

I close my eyes for a second, gathering my courage.

It is just Zithanial, Zithanial, my mate. He is the only one here, you can do it. I chant over and over in my head as I push the fear down inside me and remember the love he gives me when I speak.

"An hour, I was just thinking." I whisper knowing that he will still be able to hear me.

Zithanial beamed as I spoke to him. His green eyes gleamed and his lips pulled back into a breath taking smile. The normally hard plains of his face was transformed into an image of beauty .... And sexiness.

Zithanial fell forward on the bed and lent up onto his elbows. "And what did you do today Angel?" Zithanial tilts his head to the smile, gently smiling at me.

"I was with your Mum." I duck my head a bit, no game enough to look into his green eyes.

I feel Zithanial move a bit and then his hand appeared in my vision as he places his tanned hand under my chin. Zithanial tilted my head up so I was looking in his eyes. "Beautiful girl, please don't do that. There is no need to."

I smile up at Zithanial as I left the love rush over me, "So how was the Elders meeting?" I ask with a small bit of curiosity. Mum has taken my mind off it all day, but this late hour being alone, it has hoarded with worry about the meeting.

Zithanial's face falls, "The Elders have reached a slightly different decision from your original." He looks me in the eyes with a concerned face, "Are you sure you want to hear this now? Maybe it could wait until tomorrow."

I shake my head vigourously, "I want to know now, if they are going to announce it tomorrow I would like to know before hand."

Zithanial takes a deep breath before looking into my eyes,"They are going to banish Saxon and Tiffany because they were the worst and whoever else wants to go with them. The rest will be doing 15 extra weeks of patrol and 15 months of community service like you said, Adrain will be included in this."

I frown my eyebrow, the banishment for Saxon and Tiffany is a bit harsh, right?

Or maybe they deserve it, they did beat me after all and I didn't deserve anything they gave to me.

Shock runs through my body as I realise what I just thought, I have never wished ill on a person before, what is happening to me?

Is this normal for a person? I know it has only been a day or so since Zithanial has come into my life but maybe it is because he is my mate, everything just feels right with him and whenever he is around I feel like I am not so afraid anymore.

Before I can think about it anymore I feel Zithanial's thumb smoothing out the cress my frowning has made. I soften my face as I watch Zithanial fall back onto the bed, legs still hanging over the side.

I can't help but smile because that simple act, it's not everyday you see the Alpha-to-be act so care free. It's just something about seeing him relax around me that brings a warmth feeling in me.

Zithanial breathes out, "I knew I shouldn't have told you, I don't want you worrying about tonight. You deserve a break."

I slowly crawl up beside Zithanial and before I can chicken out, I place a quick kiss on his cheek and lay my head on his chest. Almost immediately Zithanial's arm wraps around me and starts soothingly rubs his hand up and down my make. The small action already calming my body and giving me a sense of security.

"Don't stress too much about tomorrow Beautiful, it will all work out." Even as Zithanial says this I can feel that his body is slightly tense.

I flatten my hand out on his hard chest, I can feel the smooth muscle heating the base of my hand. I move my hand so it is directly over his beating heart and trace patterns into the material of his shirt. The act was adventures for me, but it was what I needed to do, taking little step to improve my confidence around Zithanial. Then leading it onto others, Zithanial may not notice that this was me taking action in becoming the women I want to be, he could simple think it was me trying to comfort him and partly it is.

But I have a plan in my head, now that I have no one tormenting me, I can now trying doing things that I had only wished to do in the future. Step by step, the way I want, I am going to improve myself.

Zithanial's body relaxing under mine,"I'm not worried about it, I just don't want anything bad to come of it." I whisper into his chest.

Saxon and Tiffany for most likely going to take the news badly, who wouldn't?! they are being banished after all.

Zithanial squeezes me tight in return, "Nothing will harm you again," I can hear him mumble with sleep heavily in his voice.

The last couple of days activities must have been catching up with him, knowing that there are more hardship to come, I too close my eyes and let sleep take me away. To a place where Zithanial and I can just be with each other, with no abusers needing to be dealt with, where I am not afraid. To a place where I hope to be soon.

The next day was not how I expected it to turn out, I never thought that I would have a bullet firing towards me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good? Bad? Vote? Comment?

Can anyone recommend some complete wattpad stories for me to read? Pretty please?