Chapter 22

Epilogue

I sat on the front porch as a gentle breeze swept past me, stirring the leave that were on the ground. I ran my hand over my quiet large stomach and felt one of the twins start to kick at me touch.

I smiled softly thinking about the events that have happened this part year. After Zithanial and I's several love making sessions it came to no surprise when two weeks later I discovered that I was pregnant. That didn't stop Zithanial almost coming to tears when I told him.

Because of all the commotion that happened because of Saxon and Tiffany, I actually forgot all about school and the fact that I had finished. I visited the school the day before and sorted out any exams that I might have missed, surprisingly because I was quiet a good student all of my teachers were happy to grade me on the work that I had already done so no exams were needed. Sadly I had missed graduation but I was still able to pick up the certificate that day, normally you would need a parent or legal guardian with you but seeing as I was 18, I was able to do it myself.

I got back to the pack house before Zithanial and set my diploma down on the bedside table, right next to the box that held tiny blue baby shoes that I had also brought that day.

I felt Zithanial get back to the pack house because I even heard him. Immediately I was hit with waves of calmness, I am always at my most peaceful when he is around. He obviously sensed that I was home too because in no time he was up the stairs and opening our bedroom door. He smiled over at me sitting on the bed before walking over to the liquor cabinet.

"Man that was a long meeting and boring too," he said whilst pouring himself a whisky neat. "Would you like a drink baby?" He asked getting out another cup.

"No thank you, you can have one for me." I turned to face him whilst sitting on the bed. "I actually have some news for you my love."

Zithanial turned towards me with a raised eyebrow, "And what might that be?"

I beckoned him closer and waited until he was sitting beside me before answering. I reached over the the bedside table and grabbed both the diploma and box containing the baby shoes.

"Which one do you want to know first?" I asked holding up both items.

Still looking a little puzzled Zithanial indicated towards the diploma.

Smiling I turned the paper around, "I have officially graduated high school and am now free of that torture."

"Congratulations my love," Zithanial said pulling me into a hug. I kinda felt silly for making a big deal of such a thing, considering he finished his schooling years in Alpha training and had graduated a few years ago.

Pulling away he asked, "Are you sure you don't want a drink? Because that is a cause for celebration." He was about to get up when I pulled him back down.

Putting the piece of paper to the side I said, "No no, I am positive, I don't want to drink."

He looked at me strangely because we have come to discover that I am never one to turn down a celebration-al drink. I lifted the box up once again, "Now you have to open this one."

Zithanial, still eyeing me took the box out of my hands, I couldn't help but let out a giggle.

Truth to be told a small part of me was nervous, but I was mostly excited because this has been something that I knew happens when mates find each other. And I was more than happy for this journey to begin.

He slowly lifted the lid of the box off and frozen. Sitting just how I placed them where the tiny tiny blue baby shoes. Zithanial lifted his eyes to me without moving the rest of his body, "Does this mean what I think it means?"

"Mm I don't know, what do you think it means?" I asked teasingly.

Zithanial threw the box on to the bed and tackled me into a hug, "Hey hey hey, there is precious cargo here you know."

I laughed when he immediately pulled himself away and placed his hands on the stomach. Looking at me with tears threatening to break the surface, "I love you and I can't want for you to be the mother of our pups."

I smiled at the memory and tried to shift in my chair a little, one of the twins were pushing on my bladder again.

"Need a hand sis?" Adrian asked as he came up the stairs on the porch.

I smiled gratefully, "Thank you but I'm okay, I think that did it for now."

Adrian has been an amazing help these past 9 months. Zithanial refuses to leave my side for the first few weeks and whenever he had to, he would be in the foulest mood apparently. But has pack duties as Alpha became increasingly more when he was given full Alpha powers, he was away from me more than he liked. That's were Adrian came in, since Zithanial and I were still newly mates he didn't want any males around me, but since Adrian is my brother he was really the only one tolerated.

Adrian had made a good recovery by this stage and only had a small limp in his walk, so he was able to help me out when I needed it. And as far as Zithanial was concerned I always needed it, however it did come in handy as I was as big as a house by the time my third trimester with these twins. Adrian has really proven himself during these last couple of months and I've felt like I've gotten my brother back. I'm sure Mum and Dad would be looking down on us, pleased to have seen this happen.

"When is Zithanial getting home?" Adrian asked bringing me back into the real world.

Zithanial has been away for these past 2 days and my body yearns for him. I'll tell you what, this pregnancy sure hasn't changed our sex life either, there hormones have driven me made with lust at times and I don't think Zithanial minded at all. We have had to just get really creative with our positions the bigger my belly has gotten.

"Any minute now," I told him. I could sense his car on the property now.

Adrian got up and left me alone, he knew all too well what Zithanial can be like when he gets back from his trips away. And it is anything a brother wants to see.

My eyes light up when I see my mate's car pull into the drive way, the car is barely parked and Zithanial is out heading straight for me. My smile widens and I reach my hand out for him, within seconds he is there taking it and pulling me up out of me seat. Because of my protruding stomach it is difficult to press our bodies against each other but he sure likes to try.

Taking my face in his hands Zithanial kisses me with a passion, his tongue intertwining with mine. My hands roam his body, missing the feeling in the 2 short days he has been away. I pull back from the kiss for air and he takes the opportunity to run a hand across my stomach, bending over he asks, "And how are my pups doing today?"

"They are doing just find actually, although one of them were kicking just before." I say as I place my hand over his.

We don't know the gender, I wanted to keep it a surprise but I know Zithanial is keen for a little boy to carry on the Alpha line. But I can't help but imagine how cute a baby girl would be, she would have him wrapped around his little finger. But hey, they are twins so it could be one of each.

I bite my lip as I look at Zithanial muscles ripple under his shirt has he rubs my belly. "I think it is time of go upstairs," I say in a hushed tone as I feel the familiar pulse between my legs.

Zithanial raises an eyebrow, "That was quick." He comments.

Taking a step back I ask, "Are you complaining?"

"No no," he laughs. "Not at all." Within a blink my mate is carrying me up the stairs, ready and willing to take care of my every need.

Forever and always.