Chapter 4

Zithanial p.o.v {Arriving home}

The days had been long and the nights short. The training was hard and frustrating but I finally became a worthy Alpha in the end. From the first day there was tension between everyone, who will be the best, the most powerful. Fights between power had broken out before we had even started. That was all sorted out quickly, the trainers made sure of that. It was hard enough running thought mud for hours on end, fighting until we threw up, listening to hours of Alpha knowledge whilst doing push ups the whole time. But if you were to piss off one of the trainers, well then it would be the death of you. Well not really, one would have to do everything with an extra 100kg weighting them down.

I shake myself out of my past memories as I pass the green trees of my pack land, a place I have come to miss dearly.

RING RING!

Hearing the unfimiliar ringing of my new phone I look and see that Saxon the one disturbing the peacefulness of the car.

Now I really should answer him, but I am nearly there. Screw it, he can wait. Soon the terrible ringing stopped and Saxon left a message.

"Hey dude, you nearly here yet. Everyone is here to welcome you back, wait! That was expose to be a surprise, oh well. Everyone can't wait to see the new you, and that includes me, cause you know, there is no way you could still have all that fat on you. Alpha training wouldn't let you. Ha ah ha. Oh and all the girls are here and waiting to see if yo are their mate. And trust me! There are some fu*king hot girl in our pack that--"

The message got cut off before Saxon had time to finish. I flinched at Saxon's mention of the word fat, through my Alpha journey I have come to appreciate the inside of a person, rather than the outside looks. I also dislike how if someone wasn't perfectly fit then they were fat in his eyes, we will be having a talk about that. Obviously Saxon was already drunk from the sound of the message, I do hope that he doesn't plan to keep that up. I have plans for when I become Alpha, even though my father is an amazing Alpha, I don't think there is a bit too much slacking off.

Wait what did he say! Mate

Mate. That one word that can being a guy to his knees. A mate, someone you can love and cherious forever. Your other half, the one that completes you. That one person that I haven't found yet. Although Alpha training we learnt so much, half of that which was about Mates. There were several Alpha-to-be's that had the good fortune to already have a Mate. But for the rest of us, just learning about Mates excited and bring up a need to find our Mate. That is what I want, no need, to do. I need to find her, I need to find my soul mate.

I was just going to go to every pack members house that had a single female, and see if she was there. But since Saxon has already gathered everyone, I guess this will do.

Finally I arrive to my childhood home, everything looked the same. From the amazing front garden, to the giant house that looked like it was out of the Victorian time. The only thing that was different was all the garages that disappeared off to the right. That and the mass amount of cars that were here.

I shut off the engine and climbed out of the car. Any second now they will come around the corner. the party was obviously in the backyard judging from the music and chattering coming from there.

Right on que Saxon, my Mother, Dad and a huge crowd rounded the corner.