Chapter 7

Alpha Stone's study is very manly. It is very large with solid, dark wood framing the room. On the left hand side it a floor to ceiling, wall to wall, book shelve. The whole shelve space is packed full of book, no room for anymore to join them, there were books staked up in front of each other, with others in the floor in front of the shelf. The wall opposite the door is a wall of glass with a single glass door leading out onto a patio that is over looking the withering party. In the middle of the room is a three person sofa, two uncomfortable looking chair on each side and a small dark wooden table in the middle of them. On the right side is Alpha Stone's large, dark wood, wolf carved desk with a large black chair behind it. Sitting on the large, black chair is Alpha Stone.

Zithanial sits on an uncomfortable looking chair and pulls me down on his lap. I quickly spring up feeling uncomfortable and hurry over to the other uncomfortable looking chair. It actually isn't as uncomfortable as it looks. I sit down with my head bowed, not looking anyone in the eyes.

I heard Zithanial growl and out of the corner of my eye I see him stand up. I look away but I still feel and here Zithanial walk around the fuming Saxon and worried Adrain on the sofa, and he stops directly behind me.

Zithanial puts a, what I think is, reassuring head on my shoulder, but still fearing Saxon and his wrath I shrug it off. Zithanial makes a sound in the back of his throat that oddly soundly like a wimpier.

You have made my Mate sad. Make him happy now. My Wolf commands me.

You don't even know what he is thinking.

No, but I know what his Wolf is thinking. And you hurt him! Make him better. My Wolf whines.

But what if-

"Amelia!" Someone shouts my name, I look up scared thinking I was in trouble. Hurtful kind of trouble.

It is Alpha Stone who shouted. He sees my frightened face and softens his glaze, "Sorry I didn't want to shout but you wouldn't reply."

Reply? Reply to what?

Seeing the questioning look on my face Alpha Stone repeats, "I asked if you wished to explain to me what is going on? You seem to be in the middle of it, so I was hopping you could answer all of this for me."

Alpha Stone wants me to talk, another person wants me to talk.

I look at Saxon out of the corner of my eye and see him glaring at me.

But talking gets me hurt, I will get hurt if I talk.

Zithanial must have noticed Saxon's glare because he starting growling, and if I were to look, I probably would see Zithanial growling in Saxon's direction Saxon stops glaring and choses to look away.

I can't answer the question and only Saxon, Adrain and I can explain. Obviously Saxon won't, so I turn and look at Adrain. My Brother. I know he hates me just as much as the others, but I have always have hoped that maybe, just maybe he could become my Brother again.

Just by looking in Adrian's eyes I can tell he is torn, Adrain briefly glances at Saxon. For a second he looks like he is about to refuse to answer.

What am I going to do? I have now a Mate, that apparently wants me according to my Wolf. An Alpha and Luna wanting answer. A Saxon that could attack me at any second. A torn Brother that I just want to be my Brother again. And I can't talk!!

I meet Adrain's eyes, exact replica of mine. I plead with my eyes, hoping he will understand. Adrain's face goes hard and he looks to Alpha Stone.