Chapter 17

Niall’s POV:

I nervously reached up and knocked on Bailey and Carrie’s door.  After my third, the door swung open revealing a ravishing Carrie.

“You…uh...er…ya look amazing.” I stuttered out like an idiot.

And she did. Her purple dress made her look even more beautiful and her hair was pulled back which showed her gorgeous face. She wasn’t a girl stepped out of a magazine… she was better. She was perfect for me.

She blushed but gave me a genuine smile.

“Thanks, Niall. You look good too.”

I grinned my toothy grin and straightened my tie, that Liam and Zayn had helped my find after about 30 minutes of searching.

“So… Shall we go?” I asked, sticking out my elbow.

She giggled and nodded. “We shall, sir. Leprechaun.” Her arm slid through the crock in my elbow and I led the way towards the lift.

“So how was your day?” I asked making a conversation.

She giggled, again, which made my heart rate pick up.

Damn Niall! When was the last time a girl made me feeling this way?! Probably never.

“It was…exciting. Bailey and I went shopping. Then got ready.  It was really nice.”

I smiled as the lifts’ doors opened. “Can I make the night even better?” I flirted.

As we stepped in, I watched a smirk form on Carrie’s face.

“Well Niall Horan, if that’s where you think this date is leading to then I might as well just leave now. I’m not that type of girl!”

My eyes widened and I started panicking. “No! I... erm... I didn’t mean it like!  I just... I was...” I stood there flailing my arms around and sputtering out my words. I was about to have a panic attack when Carrie broke out into a laughing fit.

“Wha…?” I asked.

She continued laughing, and I meant full out laughing. She was hunched over, gripping her stomach, laughing loudly.

“Carrie..?” I asked.

She laughed a bit more before containing herself and standing up straight. Another giggle escaped her mouth before she finally informed me on what was so funny.

“I was just kidding, Nialler. But you should have seen your face!! It was priceless!!!”

I felt my cheeks go red but I turned so she didn’t see it.

“Aww, I’m sorry Niall…  Didn’t mean to scare ya,” she said reaching out to touch my shoulder.