Chapter 22

Bailey's POV:

I was pacing back and forth in my room. I had only been up for 30 minutes but I was already on my edge again.

My nerves kicked up whenever I heard chatter coming from the other side of my door. At first, I only heard Carrie. But then I heard Niall's familiar Irish accent. I was okay with that because it was just them two.

Though it was the also familiar Doncaster, Wolverhampton, and Bradford accents that made me panic. If they were here that meant Harry would be too.

After my panic attack I had in my bathroom, where I locked myself away, I had walked back out to hear Liam ask, "If some one was going to wake Harry."

So they all slept here...

And that means Harry could be just down the hall in the guest room.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I couldn't face him. He saw me crying! He saw me all vulnerable and weak! I ran away from him...

God I was an idiot! Why did I even agree to go on a date with him! We could never have a relationship.

"But you enjoyed the kisses," a small voice told me in my mind.

I shut my eyes and tugged at my hair.

I was going crazy again, that's for sure.

Given up on trying to calm down, I walked over to my side table and opened the drawer. I was supposed to take my pills every day at the same time, but last night was an emergency and I haven't taken them for a long time. I glanced at the clocked and did the math. All of them should be out of my system by now so it was safe to take them again.

I popped all of them in my mouth except the one for depression. That's the one that made me drowsy so I took it normally at night. Plus, I didn't feel very "depressed" right now. I just felt jumpy and nervous. My anxiety and paranoia getting the best of me.

I took a deep breath and walked over to my door. Taking my pills slightly calming me down knowing that they'll start working soon. I had to face everyone eventually. Might as well do it now.

I gripped my door knob and twisted it. I took another breath before yanking it open.

I jumped though when something made a big thump by my feet.

I looked down to see a fallen over, just awkward Harry.

My wide green eyes met his and I blushed.

"Bailey!" He exclaimed while scurrying to his feet.

I backed up into my room as he stood up and stepped in.

"Bailey, I'm really sorry..."

My eyes, which has fallen to stare at my bare feet, snapped up to meet his.

Why was he sorry? If anyone was, it should be me. I was crying in front of him and I ran away.

'For what?' I signed.

He sighed and ran one of his hands through his curls. Which was incredibly attractive...

"I don't exactly know. I just feel so guilty for making you cry though I don't even know what I did. I'm just so sorry..." He drifted off and removed his gaze from me.

I frowned and felt horrible. He was sorry. He felt bad! When he didn't even do anything!

I reached out and tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Yeah?" He said softly while looking at me.

'It wasn't your fault. It was anything but your fault. If anybody is apologising it's me. I ran off. I cried. I looked like a stupid weak teenage girl.'

Harry chuckled, "Bailey, crying doesn't make you weak."

I scoffed, though no sound came out.

'It does Harry and I apologise.'

What he did next shocked me. He reached out and wrapped his arms around me so he could pull me against his. My head rested on his chest while he leaned down and kissed my forehead. Causing me to flush a deep red.

"You have no reason to apologise. Just don't run away again without telling me why. I don't like seeing the girl I really like run off."

I blushed even darker at his words but slowly nodded and then wrapped my arms around him.

Returning the hug.

_____________

Carrie's POV:

"Did Harry wake up?" Zayn asked from across from Niall and me.

"Yeah I think he's talking to Bailey," Louis informed us.

My ears perked up. "Bailey is up?"

I've been worried sick about her ever since Niall told me something was wrong. I really wanted to talk to her and find out what happened.

"Yeah," Louis told me.

I nodded and stood up.

"I'm going to go see if I can talk to her."

"Alright, babe," Niall whispered before releasing my hand he was holding.

I sent him a smile and started walking over towards the hallways. I stopped though when I heard a buzzing. Like a phone on vibrate buzzing.

"Uh," I said turning around to face the boys. "Are any of your phones on vibrate?"

Out of all of them Liam nodded.

"Yeah it's in the kitchen."

I looked over there and that's exactly where the sound was coming from.

"You're phone is going off," I told him.

Liam's eyes got big and rushed over to get it.

"Might be Dani."

I chuckled along with the others as I started walking towards the room. I stopped though when I heard Liam's answer.

"Simon?"