Chapter 6

Bailey's POV:

I looked over at the story about him flashing all over the bill boards.

"Harry styles seems "distant" at photo shoot!

Not his usual cheeky self!

Said to be fighting with Louis!

Is this the end of One Direction!?!?!?"

I gulped and turned back to look at Harry, who was still furiously starring at the ads.

I reached for him and placed my hand on his arm. He snapped towards my direction and I flinched.

When he looked at me his face fell and he gasped.

"Oh my god, Bailey! I'm sorry! I shouldn't of gotten so angry! Please don't be afraid! I would never hurt you!" He said rushed and worried.

I gave him a slight smile and signed slowly to him hoping he would understand.

'It's fine. I would be the same. I forgive you.'

He mouthed the words and when he finished let out a sigh of relief and messed with his curls.

"Good. I really am sorry, Bailey."

I gave him another smile which caused him to relax even more.

Had I really caused him to go from British hulk to his soft self that fast?

Obviously I, a mute girl, can do that.

"Again... I'm really sorry you had to see that," he said embarrassed.

I reached out again and place my hand on is. An action even I was surprised I did.

He looked at our hands then back up at me. He shot me a big grin and used his other hand to take a sip of frapachino.

"So you've never told me where you work. Or what you do," He stated with the same grin on his face.

I flushed and tried to come up with some thing. I couldn't tell him what I did in case my identity got out. Plus, I've written about him!!

He raised an eyebrow at me.

Slowly, for his sake, I signed to him.

'I write. I'm also working to become a journalist.' 

His eyes got big and he smiled. "That's amazing! So you like writing?"

I silently chuckled and signed back. 

'Well duh!'

This caused him to let out a hearty laugh. Hearing it, a true laugh from him, made me smile.

" You're full of spunk," he chuckled, "It fits you. It's cute."

I blushed and finished off eating my muffin.

Cute? 

He thought I was cute?

Did he mean like girlfriend cute or like little kid sister cute?

"Uh, excuse me but we're closing," 

Logan said to us as he went to turn off the open sign.

I glanced at my phone and saw it was already 10. Jeez, did time really fly by that fast with him?

"oh. Okay, we're leaving now," Harry said collecting his books and bag before standing up.

I picked up my bag and and my drink as I stood up.

"How far do you live from here? Do you want to share a cab?" Harry asked tilting his head like a cute little dog.

Wait ?! Now had I just called him cute?!