Chapter 7

Bailey's POV:

My alarm went off at it's usual time at 7:00 am. I would off turned it off sine I mailed in my article last night to Cynthia, who proudly published it today. But since I was meeting Harry in the mornings now, I couldn't sleep in.

I swung my legs over my bed and stood up readjusting my sophie shorts I slept in. For some reason they always got twisted and it annoyed the hell out of me.

But I got hot when I slept so I always slept in sophie and my sports bra.

As I walked over to my bathroom I heard my phone start playing my text tone.

"As long as you love me
We could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold
As long as you love, love, love, love me (love me)
As long as you love, love, love, love me (love me)"

I jumped and rushed over to my phone clicking read message. It was too early to be jamming to a bieber song.. It was one of the few I liked off of his new album, so instantly I set it as my ring tone.

It was better than the normal Iphone ring tone..

I glanced down at my phone and saw it was a message from Harry.

"Good Morning(:"

I rolled my eyes at his cheeriness. I don't see what's exciting about the morning so how could he be so happy..? Still I smiled and replied to him.

"Morning, Harry."

I switched my phone on vibrate and tossed it on to my bed. I walked to my closet and pulled out a pair on long high waisted black shorts. I slipped off my sophies and underwear and changed into those.

I reached for a random shirt when my phone buzzed. I set the shirt down and walked to my phone.

"Ready for work? (: "

I grinned at how polite he was being and how happy. I remembered I hadn't told him I wasn't going to work.

"Not going to work today." I sent that, knowing he would question our meeting, and put it back down.

I quickly changed into a white t-shirt that had a black dream catcher on the front. Hearing my phone buzz again, I grabbed some socks and my black high tops and left my closet.

I plopped on to the bed and placed my socks and shoes next to me. I swiped unlock on my phone and read Harry's message.

"Oh. So.. We're not meeting..?"

I did my mute girl chuckle and rolled my eyes. Not even some type of face. He was obviously sad. I smiled and sent him a reply.

"No, we're meeting. I just don't have to run off around 7:50."

I slipped into my socks and shoes and stood up grabbing my phone and small across the chest bag.

I walked into the kitchen of my apartment and headed straight for my fruit bowl. I grabbed a banana, my favorite fruit, and started munching on it waiting for Harry's reply. I looked around my large apartment and frowned.

It was huge and very nice looking for just a 18 year old girl like me...

It had 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living room and dining room, then a huge kitchen. Most people are shocked by how I can live here and afford it but not many people know my past... I normally just lie saying I had rich uncles or some thing..

My mood suddenly damped from memories of the past, I tossed out the rest of my banana. My phone buzzed and I checked the message from Harry.

"Oh! (: So instead of just sitting around at StarBucks all day do you want to do something?(: "