Sorting

Harry and his wives reached the platform an hour early. Harry meets the families of everyone except Ginny. Daphne, Susan, Padma, and Ginny went to meet their friends and said they would return when they were near the Hogwarts. Harry and Fleur were together as they both had no friends. Fleur was snuggled into Harry.

"Harry, we all were discussing that I would like to talk." Fleur says.

"Fleur what is matter? You look worried." Harry asks.

"Harry we know you are going to declare the war against Dumbledore and Voldemort." Fleur says.

"It's true. I am going to take my revenge but my priority is you all. So if you all want me to let take things to happen as it's happening I will do say you ask." Harry says.

"No Harry. Daphne, and we discussing and she told us something and we all agree. We want you to show your knowledge, power, and cunningness to Dumbledore and Voldemort. Harry, we know you like to work in secret and avoid fame but people follow them both because they use their fame to influence and manipulate people. We don't want you to manipulate but influence and present as a model to follow." Fleur says.

Harry brings Fleur closer to her and kisses her forehead.

"I was wrong and I am glad to have you all my in my life. You know without you 5, I would still play the old game but now today after sorting I am going to do something, which will shock everyone in the Great Hall present and I will use the Boy-Who-Lived title to my benefit. Today Potters and Old coot will regret for what they have done to me. I will use the title when it's really necessary but today I am going to insult James Potter in front of everyone. He will regret coming to school." Harry says.

"There's our natural cunning Slytherin husband we all like." Fleur says.

They both laugh. They reach Hogwarts.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend free time in your house common room. The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rulebreaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours. The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting." said Professor McGonagall.

They all enter the Great Hall.

The hat began to sing:

"Oh, you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.
You can keep your black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.
There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry Set Gryffindors apart;
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffis are true And unafraid of toil;
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you have a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;
Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folk use any means
To achieve their ends.
So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!"

As they were about to start sorting. A barny owl came and two five letters to Minerva McGonagall.

She opened the letters.

First letter

Hogwarts,

Today Lord of Hogwarts has returned, he is in the first year but has 5 soulbonds which are not possible according to many but he has completed all the bonds. He is also a friend of Goblin Nation. He is also Lord Emrys. His name is Lord Harry James Peverell-Gryffindor-Hufflepuff-Ravenclaw-Slytherin-Emrys-Daniel, his birth name was Harry James Potter, we want his all records with the name of Harry James Peverell as he is disowned by Potter's. His all soulmates are at Hogwarts and if you don't believe Goblins you can cross-refer from ministry.

Lord Ragnork

Second letter

Hogwarts,

Solmates of Harry James Peverell are:-

1. Lady Fleur Delacour Emrys

2. Lady Ginevra Peverell Gryffindor

3. Lady Susan Bones Hufflepuff

4. Lady Padma Daniel Ravenclaw

5. Lady Daphne Greengrass Slytherin.

Don't worry house are properly allotted to the ladies except for Lady Fleur Delacour Emrys.

Everyone in the hall was silent but later sorting started.

Peverell Harry

Harry and Julius (Sorting hat) have a conversation for 15 minutes and then Harry is sorted into Slytherin and Fleur in Gryffindor.

After sorting is completed, the Headmaster completes the speech. Harry comes forward and gives the speech.