Prolouge

"31st July 1980"     

         "Twin brothers were born in the Potter Family. The older twin was named 'Harry James Potter' and 'Alex Fleamont Potter'. The family was leaving happily until they had to go into hiding."

       "Halloween Night, 1981"

       Voldemort attacked the Potter Family, he first hit "CRUCIATIUS CURSE" on James and James screamed in pain and fainted. Then he went into the room and stunned Lily. Then he observed both the children and he could feel the magic coming from Harry. Then he lifts his wand and used the killing curse on Harry.

"AVADA KEDAVARA"

  The curse rebounded and Voldemort has vanished and Harry got a lightning bolt scar on his forehead. Alex got hit to his crib which gave him a "V" shaped scar on his cheek.

Dumbledore arrived and woke up both Lily and James.

He analyzed the situation and declared Alex as "The-Boy-Who-Lived".

     Four Years Later,

    Harry And Alex's Birthday

Everyone was celebrating Alex's birthday. there was a huge party going on. Harry was locked up in the room. Since the day Alex became "The-Boy-Who-Lived" all started ignoring Harry. He used to live alone in his room and sometimes use to go to the library to study magic. Harry was learning magic since he was 2 years old.

Ginny has been searching for a restroom bit instead she opened the door of Harry's room and saw a boy having black raven hair and emerald eyes.

Harry's POV

"Who are you?" Harry asked

"I am Ginny Weasley. Sorry for disturbing but I am looking for the restroom but this manor is very huge and I lost my way. Can you help me?"

"You can use mine".

"Thanks."

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"What's your name?"

"We can talk after you come from the restroom."  

"Sure."

After Ginny came out of the restroom.

"So what's your name?"

"I am Harry. Harry Potter."

"You are related to Alex."

"He is my twin younger brother."

"I thought there are only two potter kids Alex and your younger sister Roseline."

"I am a neglected one."

"Happy Birthday Harry." Ginny gives him the present

"It's  for my brother I can't take that."

"He is going to have a lot. But you will get nothing if I am not wrong."

"Actually I was waiting for my sister. She takes care of me while my parents are busy with my brother."

At the same moment, Rose came in.

"Happy Birthday best brother."

"Thank you, dear sister."

"Ginny how did you find him."

"Just luck."

"What?"

"I was looking for the restroom. But I found Harry alone in his room."

"You must be lucky he told you his name."

"Why?"

"He never tells anyone about himself. You must be special."

"Shut up sister."

"What? I am just stating facts."

"Whatever." rolled his eyes

"So Ginny coming downstairs."

"I would like to talk to Harry than getting irritated while listening to stories of Alex."

Rosaline leaves the room

"They talk about themselves Ginny tells how everyone neglects her because she is the only daughter and smallest child and how she is going to be forced to marriage Alex in the future."

After sometime Ginny asks about the scar

"Fine. I will tell you but two things I am going to close the door as I don't want anyone to know and you will not tell anyone. Deal."

"Deal."

"I have Eidetic memory. I have the memory of what happened that night. Voldemort used the killing curse on me, not on my brother. No one believes me because Dumbledore tells Alex was the chosen one. He told my parents that my brother needs more attention from then I became the neglected one."

"What? So you are telling me that Alex is Wrong-Boy-Who-Lived."

"Yes. I like that name."

Afterwards Ginny goes to her home. They meet quite a few times and become best friends.