Inheritance

Harry and Ginny enter the office.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, King of Goblin Nation and Manager of Gringotts Ragnork," Harry says in Gobbledegook and then bows.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Potter. How can I help you?" Ragnork asks.

"Please call me Harry. I want to conduct an Inheritance test." Harry replies.

"Harry no one asked for this test for 150 years also it's done at the age of 11." Ragnork says.

"What is Inheritance test?" Ginny asks.

"Ginny it's a test which shows you our ancestors, properties and accounts." Harry replies.

"Oh.... then I will wait outside." Ginny says.

"Ginny I have no issues as for now we are only together, we don't have anyone besides each other so please stay with me." Harry replies.

"Sure?" Ginny asks.

"Sure." Harry replies.

Then Harry explains his situation to Ragnork.

"I will help you Harry and from now you are Friend of Goblin Nation." Ragnork says.

Ragnork brings the parchment and the dagger.

"Use the dagger cut our palm and drop 11 drops of blood on the parchment." Ragnork says.

Harry does as Ragnork says.

 On the parchment.

Name:- Harry James Potter. ( True Boy Who Lived, Lord of Hogwarts at 11)

Parent:- James Charlus Potter. Lily Marie Potter nee Evans.

Heir of:-   

Potter(Given to Alex).

Gryffindor 

Hufflepuff 

Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Peverell

Emrys 

Daniels

Masters:-

DADA

DA

Potions

Transfiguration

Charms.

Prodigy:-

Runes

Arithmancy

Care of Magical Creatures.

 Parselmouth

Accounts:-

1,2,3,4,5,9 ,135             

Properties:-

Hogwarts

The manor of Founders of Hogwarts 

The manor of Merlin

Peverell Manor.

"Harry you are young heir. Some rituals we're made for the young heir by founders and Merlin." Ragnork says.

"What are the rituals? How I am the heir of founders and Merlin?" Harry asks.   

"You can go complete blood adoption in which your physical attributes change but you can keep your one trait as it is and your blood will not have any Potter genes. You will have to choose six family blood five are founders and Merlin. Sixth you have option your own or Peverell." Ragnork replies.

"I will go with Peverell." Harry replies.

"Harry, please keep your eyes as it is. They suit you." Ginny asks.

"As you say, Ginny." Harry replies.

"For your second question. Founders and Merlin are immortal and they try to find a child who has traits of all of them and a powerful wizard. He will be Lord of Hogwarts. It was only told to Goblins." Ragnork says.

They complete the rituals.

"Harry I will recommend you to stay here today and tomorrow you can visit your vaults." Ragnork suggests.

"Harry I think it's a good idea. You need to rest it's been a long day and you have a lot to take in." Ginny says.

Harry nodded.

"Let me show you the room." Ragnork says.

Harry and Ginny follow Ragnork and enter the room.

The room has a king-size bed all necessary accessories and a chair.

"We will make the arrangement of two different queen size bed by tomorrow." Ragnork says.

"Thank you." Harry replies.

Ragnork leaves.

"Ginny you sleep on the bed I will take the chair." Harry says.

"Harry we both will sleep on the bed." Ginny replies.

"No Ginny I don't want you to sleep uncomfortable." Harry says.                                     

"Harry I will not feel uncomfortable and it's my order. I am giving you a warning don't get on my bad side." Ginny replies.

"Yes, my lady." Harry says.

They both get ready for bed and then they sleep.

A white light appears in the room and someone enters the room.