11th Birthday

It's Harry's 11th Birthday.

"Happy Birthday my Husband." Ginny said and then kissed Harry. Thank you, dear love.

They both went to Great Hall.

"Harry, Happy Birthday. Let's celebrate as today you are going back to your timeline and keep your promise." Merlin said.

"Happy Birthday Harry." All Founders said.

"Thank you everyone." Harry replied.

Harry opened his gifts. He got-

A set of beautifully hand-stitched thigh dagger holsters, charmed to grow and adapt to his movements and aging, and a book of personalized transfiguration and defensive magic spells from Godric.

A gorgeous golden eagle quill and ink set, with blue ink and bronze castings, and a journal of personal Arithmancy and Runes from Rowena.

A stunning bottle green cloak, with a black silk lining, with black fastenings and hand-stitched Eagle along with the trim, a breath-taking elven carved recurve bow made from yew, along with a dragonhide back quiver filled with ebony arrows, and a copy of her own advanced wards and protection spells from Helga.

From Salazar, he had the man's personal journal filled with potions and spells written in Parseltongue, a lovely silver locket that has three small emeralds and the Slytherin crest on it, and Salazar presented him with a beautiful dark green and black snake, around the length of the man's arm and no more than two inches thick.

Finally, the Journal that Merlin had given him, which was a description of his life – right up until his death, which Harry thought was monumentally weird.

Ginny told Harry that she has to buy his gift when they return.

"Ginny as you are also going back, we decided that we will give you your gifts today with Harry." Merlin said.

Ginny got the same gifts from Helga, Row, and Merlin but Ric gave her a beautifully hand-stitched wand holster with the same charms and the same book, while Sal only gave her the locket.

When it was time to go back, they thanked the founders and Merlin for teaching them and Harry thanked Sal for the snake and promised him to take care of Basilisk (named Dakota). He also remembered how an 11-year boy defeated Godric Gryffindor in dueling.

While in Potter Manor.

Rosaline was most excited as she would meet Harry after 5 years as promised in the letter.

-Flashback-

The day Harry left. He went into Rosaline's room and kept a letter for her.

When Rosaline entered the room she saw a letter and opened the letter.

Dear Rose,

   I am Harry. This is the last letter for at least 5 years. Today I am going to run from the house, by the time you read the I would have gone. I love you a lot, my sister but your parents are going to transfer my magical core to Alex. Promise me you will not tell a single soul that I told you about the reason. They decided because of that old man, I will take my revenge when I return back for neglecting me and forcing me to run away. Just remember I will love you no matter what you will be my sister even I break contacts with others. I will meet you in Diagon ally on the day you will go to buy books, ropes, etc for Alex.

Your Brother

Harry.

They all come to Diagon Ally at the same time.