Revelation

"What was the golden ball that surrounded us and why you all are smiling?" Harry asks.

"You both have a soul bond." Merlin replied.

"With this bond, you can communicate through your minds, you both can heal each other quickly, you both are considered adults, you both have become more powerful than you were and you both are married in the eyes of ministry." Merlin says.

Harry is happy but suddenly becomes upset. Ginny notices the look.

"You don't like the thought of us being married?" Ginny asks.

"Ginny I am happy that we are married and we have a soul bond but now you're stuck with a git like me. You deserve somebody who is perfect." Harry replies.

"Harry you are not a git and secondly being stuck with you is the best, now no one will come between us." Ginny replies.

They both smile and kiss each other one more time.

It's only one week before Hogwarts letters. Everyone sitting in Great Hall having lunch.

"So Harry and Ginny, you are going to return in one week." Merlin breaks the silence.

Both nod and a bit upset.

"Today I am going to tell you why I brought you both here." Merlin says.

Both were waiting patiently to hear everything.

"Harry a prophecy was made for the chosen one to defeat the dark lord. It states that  'the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies.... ' so Voldemort decided to attack Potters and on the Halloween night you became the 'Boy-who-Lived'." Merlin says.

"So I am the chosen one, as he being the dark lord I think the power that was meant in the prophecy was the power of love." Harry said.

"Correct Harry. So I brought Ginny here. See there is one more thing two days before you ran away a marriage contract was made of Alex Potter and Ginny Weasley. The marriage contract is canceled as you both have form soul bond but there are four more marriage contracts of Harry Peverell which have been made by the 4 Founders for there heirs but currently you are the only existing heir you have marriage them all." Merlin says.

Harry and Ginny both look at each other.

"Harry why don't you go for a walk while I discuss somethings with Ginny." Harry nods.

As Harry leaves.

"What do you want to discuss?" Ginny asks.

"Ginny listen to me carefully. I had two ways either to take Harry with me when he was young after the moment Alex was told Boy-who-Lived and you would have not met him. He still would have married all other girls and form soulbonds with all four of them or the way it is currently happening." Merlin says.

"Merlin you want to say if I would never meet Harry, I would forcefully marry Alex." Ginny asks.

Merlin nods.

"Harry is going to form 5 soul bonds at a time. It's impossible." Ginny says.

"Listen Ginny the magical core of Harry when he was born was too much to control by a born child, so when someone forms a soul bond the magical core increases, so that he could survive he needed at least 4 bonds to form. Ginny you know what is Harry's patronus?" Merlin says.

"No." Ginny replies.

"It's five lions at the same time each represents one lioness as your Patronus is a lioness. Harry should not be told about this until he forms a bond with others. Ginny remember that." Merlin says.

Ginny was shocked after learning about Patronus. "I will remember that." Ginny replies.

"Ginny it's your duty to bring Harry close to all other girls but not forcefully. You can share this information with other girls after they agree to go out with Harry at the same time by themselves with no one forcing them." Merlin says.

Ginny nods.

"Now call Harry with your telepathic collection." Merlin says.

"Harry is your walk done, we have completed our discussion." Ginny thinks.

"Yes." Harry replies in the head.

"Please return to Great Hall." Ginny thinks.

Harry enters back. Ginny runs towards him a gives him a passionate kiss and Harry returns the kiss with equal passion. 

"You are not upset or angry that I am going to have 5 wives." Harry asks.

"First I was upset but then I remembered something that you are Harry, even you have 5 wives you will love all five equally and treat them with equal respect." Ginny replies.

"Harry we have some things to discuss." Merlin says.

Harry nods and they go back to their seats.  

"Harry we know you don't like using fame or powers but we say you use the powers of Lord Hogwarts so that you can bring changes in the current atmosphere of Hogwarts and bring the unity that you have seen in the current Hogwarts." Merlin says.

"I will do anything you wish because without you all I would have never learned at such a young age." Harry replies.

"Harry tell your story only to your betrothed's and two or three professors whom you can trust completely. Your war is against both the leaders and then stop this differentiance between light and dark." Merlin says.

"I will do both the jobs." Harry replies.

"Merlin can you tell me when the Potters are going to Diagon ally, so we can go the same day as I promised my sister that I will meet her on the same day." Harry asks.

"Sure. One more thing you can't leave each other side in Hogwarts also because you have formed a bond at a very young age. If you form after both are 11 it's 36 hours but you are not 11 so it's 3 months which means you both should be in the same house in Hogwarts." Merlin says and leaves the room.

Both look towards the Founders.

"Harry, Ginny don't worry we have already discussed between us." Ric says.

"We know that Harry belongs to Slytherin and Ginny in Gryffindor accurately but Harry will not go in Gryffindor because of his twin and Ginny don't belong to Slytherin, you both belong together in Ravenclaw." Row replies and others agree.

Both of them go and hug all 4 Founders.