Education

Continue from the last part.

"Who is going to teach me which subjects?" Harry asks.

"You are a curious one. I will teach you Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures, Astronomy, Music and Art, Dance, and Divination." Helga replies.

"I am going to teach you Charms, Arithmancy, Wards, Runic Magic, and Pureblood Etiquettes." Row replies

"I will cover Blade Handling, Transfiguration, Defence against Dark Arts, Riding on Magical Creatures, and Brooms." Ric says.

"I am going to teach Potions, Alchemy, Mind Magic, Offensive Magic, And Archery." Sal replies.

"And I am going to teach Elemental Magic, Grey Magic, History of Magic and differences with current History Of Magic taught, Current time." Merlin says.

"There is one more thing. I can talk to snakes. Snake told me it's a very rare gift." Harry says.

"Then I will teach you Parselmagic and Parsel dialect." Sal replies.

Harry and Ginny took a minute to process everything.

Then from the next day they started learning. 

Harry used to be around the dungeons with Salazar continuously asking questions. Everyone thought that Sal will become irritated due to the behavior of Harry but Sal used to answer every question politely and they form a bond that was not expected by anyone but in the end everyone accepted the bond.

Salazar used to call Harry 'Little Snake' or 'Snakelet'. Harry was extremely quick in learning, which surprised everyone. Ginny used to learn at nearly the same rate. Harry used to help Ginny whenever needed but Ginny was never jealous of the appreciation Harry used to receive from the Founders and Merlin. Their friendship became stronger and they started developing feelings for each other.

Harry was excellent at all the subjects except for Divination, Herbology, Music, and Art but he exceptional in Offensive Magic, Potions, and Defence against Dark Arts while Ginny hated Astrology and Divination but she was best in Transfiguration and Defence against Dark Arts.

Harry was exceptional in riding brooms as it was inborn talent. He could communicate with Magical Creatures very easily. He rode Hippogriff, Horses, and Griffins.

Rowena, Godric and Salazar used to come together once a week to teach them both how to use Transfiguration, Charms, Defense against Dark Arts, and Offensive Magic while dueling and not to depend on one branch.

Merlin used to come once every week and then he used to teach about the history of magic and about his sister Rosaline and how much she misses him.

Two weeks before Harry's 11th Birthday. Ric and Harry were talking.

"Harry tell me the truth about how you feel about Ginny." Ric says. Harry's cheeks become pink.

"She is my best friend." Harry says while looking at his feet.

"Harry listen to me carefully, tell her before you both return to your time or else it will be too late. She will find a boy more handsome than you also smart and you will lose your chance." Ric says.

"I am going to tell her today and right now. I don't want to make that mistake." Harry replies.

Harry runs in the castle to find Ginny. Then Harry meets Ginny in the great hall.

"Ginny can I talk to you privately for 5 minutes please?" Harry asks.

"Sure." Ginny replies.

They both go to the black lake.

"Ginny, we have known each other for nearly 6 years. In these 6 years every moment spend with you has been a special moment in my life. You are truly an amazing girl with a great personality and loving nature. You deserve the best boy in the world but still I am going to take my chance and I am going to ask you to be my girlfriend. So Ginny Weasley will you be my girlfriend." Harry says.

"A million times yes." Ginny replied.

"Really?" Harry asks.

Ginny kisses him passionately and Harry kisses her back. They both get surrounded by a golden ball.

When they come out of the kiss they see themselves surrounded in golden ball and also see the Founders and Merlin seeing them with smiles.