Time with Wife and Betrothals

All the ladies returned to Peverell Manor. They go to the room and unpack their trunks and returned to the dining room and after dinner. 

"Ok, according to promise, it's about life." Harry says.

All betrothals nod.

"My birth name is Harry James Potter, older twin of Alex Potter. I am the 'True-Boy-Who-Lived.'" Harry says.

All shocked.

"It just starts there are more surprises coming for you lot." Ginny says.

"What?" All Betrothal asks.

"Ok, I have Eidetic memory. I will only tell the truth." Harry says.

All nod.

"We both twins were born on 31st July 1980. We were a happy family until Halloween night 1981. Voldemort (others flinched at his name.) attacked at Godric's Hollow. I was shot with a killing curse and it gave me the scar on the forehead. Albus Dumbledore announced Alex as 'Boy-Who-Lived' and after that my started neglecting me and abuse me except my sister. I could control my magic since 2 then at my 5th Birthday I met Ginny as she came to the party of my brother. She was looking was the washroom but accidentally came to my room, where I was alone. After nearly one year, I listened to Old man telling my parents to transfer my magic to Alex so he can become powerful and my parents agreed. That night I told this to Ginny and told her that I am running from my house and she decided to come with me. Then I went to Gringotts and I did the Inheritance test and I found I am Heir of the Founders of Hogwarts, Merlin, Peverell, and Daniel family. I was removed from the Potter clan. I completed my blood adoption, I have the blood of the Founders, Merlin, and Peverell. The only trait that I have the same is my eyes. That night my life changed. Merlin came to the room where we were sleeping and took back in time where I met Founders. They all taught me in the past 5 years about every subject. Then Merlin told me my prophecy about being Chosen One. Then we returned and I found about marriage contracts with you all." Harry says.

"Harry tell everything to them." Ginny says.

 "No, I can't tell that it's better you tell them." Harry says.

"Harry has made his own 2 potions and working on third, 1 charm completed and second about to complete, defeated Godric Gryffindor in dueling, Parselmouth, and expert in Parselmagic and all this at the age of 10." Ginny says.

 All see him with shock. Harry sees towards the floor embarrassment.

They spend their all-time mostly together and get to know each other.

It's 3 days before Hogwarts.

"Harry we have something to ask." Susan says.

"Ok." Harry replies.

"We all have spent time with you and you have always spent time with us as we wanted, never forced anyone of us to spend it your way." Fleur says.

"I get to spend it my way as I like to spend it differently every time and with you all each time my wish comes true." Harry replies.

"Same noble and modest Peverell." Daphne says.

"Always." Harry replies.

"Prat." Padma Says.

All start laughing.

"So what you want to ask?" Harry asks.

"WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND?" All say in union.      

Harry shocked but this time his feelings were clear.

"Of course." Harry replies.

They all go towards Harry and everyone gives him a kiss and every time he makes the bond.

"What happened?" Harry asks.

"Harry, you have completed your soul bond with all your soulmates. Now you're most powerful wizard ever lived. Even more powerful than Merlin said by himself." Ginny says happily.

"You knew I have 5 soulmates." Harry asked.

"Merlin told me, I was the one to help you meet all your soulmates." Ginny replied.

"You mean to say I am married to 5 most beautiful women in the world." Harry says.

All girls blush at the same time.

"Harry our time to spend together is also changed to 36 hours because you have found your all soulmates. The reason Merlin did not tell you because you are we slow to understand your feelings." Ginny says.

The next day they all go to Gringotts last time. In-office with Ragnork.

"Harry every time you come bring new surprises. First Hier of Hogwarts, then soul bond and claim your Lordship, and now 5 soul bonds at a time." Ragnork replies.

All laugh.

"Ragnork we want to make it public, that we have soul bonds and we are married. So I want you to send the letter to Hogwarts just before sorting starts, is it possible." Harry asks.

"Of course." Ragnork replies.

"Ragnork I have already brought the sample letter. You can send it in your name, be careful of not writing about me being Boy-Who-Lived. Ragnork you discuss the letter ladies want and remove their trace, while can I go and visit the vaults." Harry says.

All nods.

Harry goes into 5 vaults and takes the rings both male and female and then without anyone knowing goes to the jeweler and adds charms and protection on all the rings.

"Mr. Peverell it will take at least 4 hours." Shopkeeper says.

"Then send them with the owl at this address and write the names as I say on the box of rings." Harry replies.

Harry pays and returns to the office.

"Thank you Ragnork for your help." Harry says.

Ragnork gives the bow.

At Peverell manor when rings arrive. Harry summons the family in the hall.

Harry starts with Fleur, gets on one knee.

"Fleur Delacour will you do the honour of becoming Lady Delacour Emrys." Harry doesn't wait for her answer and keeps the ring in front of her and goes to Susan.

"Susan Bones will you do the honour of becoming Lady Bones Hufflepuff. Padma Patil will you do the honour of becoming Lady Daniels Ravenclaw. Daphne Greengrass will you do the honour of becoming Lady Greengrass Slytherin. Ginevra Weasley will you do the honour of becoming Lady Peverell Gryffindor." Harry completes.

"Yes, a thousand times." All replies.

 He slides the ring in everyone's ring finger.

"Harry where is your ring." All asks.

"You have to combine all the Rings at the same time." Harry says.

All 5 rings combine and form a new ring.

The all together takes the ring and slides into Harry's ring finger.

"Ginny as we don't have to spend all time together, can I go to the house which I really want to go and you know my bond with Sal was the same as your bond with Ric." Harry says.

"I agree." Ginny replies.

"Fleur are going back to France to attend Beauxtons?" Harry asks.

"No, I am coming to Hogwarts. I had already asked Papa and he agreed." Fleur replied.

All celebrate.