-- ❤️Characters❤️ --

Shehnaaz Kapoor:

Age 27, only daughter to her parents, a girl with stren face, she is beauty with brain, no one can argue with her and she can catch lie easily but she is very kind which thing no one knows Is she don’t like show off. She is sole owner of Naaz empires End no one knows the owner even not her parents. She don’t believe in love as situation made her think all relations are only based on money, will she find love.

Rajesh Kapoor:

Businessmen, father of shehnaaz Kapoor.

Poonam Kapoor:

Mother of shehnaaz Kapoor, she like to show off, she use to party a lot.(after her daughter marriage she took over house hold work in her hands)

Sidharth Ashok Roy:

Age 35, a successful businessman. he is waiting for his love of life, he don't believe in one night stands, For this his friends usually tease him. He lost his father when he was Young. he loves his mother very much. he also have elder brother who is like father to him, he didn't disobey his brother and mother.

Rita Ashok Roy:

She is mother of Sidharth and Vicky Roy, she is social worker. She is usually sweet but sometimes gets strict as Control the situations. No one dare to raise their voice in front of her nor  to With elder brother and his wife. she treats her daughter in law as daughter. never differentiate between 2.

Vicky Ashok Roy:

Age 42, a successful businessman like brother, they both hold Roy empire. he is very sweet but sometimes becoms strict. he cares for all even that's family, office stuff even peon, public,etc. He loves his daughter very much, he pamper her in every manner sometimes his wife schools him but he don't listen.

Chanchal Vicky Roy:

Better half of Vicki Roy, she helps her mother in law in social work they both share a great bond.

Rahmat Vicky Roy:

Daughter of Vicki Roy, age 6 years, she is apples eye off full family, especially her father. whenever father daughter comes together they are fun bunter and usually do pranks. there mostly pranks are with Chanchal and Sidharth, She respects everyone it may be younger to her or elder to her.

Few more characters will be introduced later on...