☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪'𝕤☁︎︎

Y/N's POV:
Using the last 2 hours I have before the meeting, I began to research the Emily family. Upon searching for Henry Emily, all I could find was an obituary from decades ago. It seems he'll serve no use to me, considering how long he's been dead and the lack of info about him. But I was able to find a social media profile for his daughter.

———————————————————————————
𝐼𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑚 ✔︎

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲.𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆
♥︎ 20 years old- college junior
♥︎ 🔒 John 💞
♥︎ Utah 🏔🏔

———————————————————————————

Surprisingly, her bio alone gave me a lot of information about her. Some people put out too much information on social media, but I'm not complaining, it's helping me out. I checked her most recent Instagram post and it was a photo with her and some friends at a diner, geotagged with the location 'Hurricane, Utah'. Hurricane is only about a 30 minute drive from here, it'll definitely be something to question Glitchtrap about.

After researching the town and Charlie for a while, I felt more confident about the meeting. I checked the time on my phone, to see that I only had 10 minutes left before the meeting. I jumped up, quickly gathering up my notes and belongings. How did time go by so quickly?? I went back into the building to use the bathroom to freshen up, before approaching the basement where Glitchtrap resided.

As I walked down the narrow steps, I could feel the wooden floor boards beneath me creaking, weathered down from age and decay. It seemed as if it got darker and darker, the longer I ascended down the staircase. Upon reaching the bottom, the room was solely lit by a singular computer screen. A member approached me, but I didn't notice due to the darkness of the room, startling me a bit.

"May i help you?" He asked with a raspy, sunken voice. He almost sounded sleep deprived in a way, and his breath stunk of cigarette smoke.
I gathered my composure before replying, a bit shocked by their presence "I'm attending the meeting in Jake's place, he resigned earlier today, leaving me in charge of the Vessel Project". The man seemed a bit shocked, looking through his clipboard to confirm the meeting before leading me over to the desk. "Is this your first time?" He asked, typing a security key into the computer before opening up a program labeled 'Malhare'. I nodded my head and he sighed, as he began to explain how the program worked using Virtual Reality capabilities. Once I understood the circumstances, I was told to put on the headset whenever I was ready.

"Well, I guess it's now or never..!" I whispered to myself, my hands shaking a bit as I picked up the headset.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛! 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚊𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚠! 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 ♥︎♥︎