☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞: 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕃𝕦𝕟𝕔𝕙☁︎︎

𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
After getting in the car, Will turned to me from the driver's seat.
"So where would you like to go for lunch?" He beamed, still overjoyed from the success of the experiment.
I sat and pondered for a moment, but I knew my appetite was screwed up from the procedure earlier. Not to mention how I smelled of blood and cleaning products..
"Maybe we could order something to the house? I need to bathe so I can get rid of this smell.." I blushed, still finding droplets of blood on parts of my body. He nodded in agreement and began driving in the direction of my house. After a bit of silence, I decided to tease him.
"You love showing off in front of the others." I chuckled. He blushed a bit in response, before smirking and turning towards me.
"Don't act like you don't love the attention Y/N! You get all flustered and excited whenever I call you pet names around the other members."
Damn, he's not wrong... and I thought I was the one that would be teasing him. He ruffled my hair with his hand and then dragged his hand down to hold mine. Before we knew it, we were back home. We both rushed inside since I looked like a hurricane hit me, and I tossed my bag down near the door.
"Want me to order a pizza while you get cleaned up?"
"Yeah that sounds great! Could we get a meat lovers pizza?"
"Whatever you want bunny! We're celebrating your huge achievement."
"Alright, then can we get garlic knots as well?" I chuckled in a teasing way. He nodded back in agreement, and I headed upstairs to get the bath ready.

As soon as I got into the bathroom I threw off my bloodstained clothes and tossed them into the hamper. Suddenly, the pain from all of the work I did set in, and my limbs felt weak and sore. I stumbled over and turned on the faucet and watched as the hot water slowly filled the bathtub (which felt like forever). I added in a snow fairy bath bomb from Lush and slowly climbed in, before realizing I left my bath towels downstairs in the laundry room... great. I grabbed my phone and texted Will, asking him to bring them upstairs, which he thankfully agreed to do. After a few minutes he walked into the bathroom and set them down aside the tub.
"Can I get you anything else?"
"Not exactly.. but could you help me out?"
"What is it?"
"I'm feeling too sore to scrub myself right now.." I blushed deep red in embarrassment, but before I could continue he agreed.
"Of course! I should've expected that you'd be hurting after that job today."

ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝔸/ℕ: ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝕕𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕨𝕙𝕠𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕒𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 :) ! 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘.

After getting undressed, he climbed into the bathtub with me and gently used a washcloth to clean my face.
"I'm sorry, I should've told you that the procedure would leave you sore afterwards. You aren't in too much pain, are you?"
I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warm feeling of the washcloth massaging my face.
"I'm mostly just sore and it hurts to extend my arms. I'll most likely recover within the next day or so."
"I'm glad it isn't too bad."
Will started to gently clean my neck and shoulders, making sure that he isn't hurting me by scrubbing too hard. He continued scrubbing down my arms and waist, humming quietly to himself. I honestly felt myself drifting asleep, I haven't felt this relaxed in a while, which is shocking considering what I just did today.
"Hey, Y/N?"
I opened my eyes and looked up at him.
"Yes?"
"Is this project too disturbing for you..? I'm afraid about you getting hurt considering the implications.." He questioned, looking into my eyes. I could tell he was being genuine just by the tone of his voice.
"I appreciate your concern, but I think I'll be just fine. If I was able to go through with the dissection, I think I can handle whatever else is thrown at me!"
He smiled and leaned in, gently kissing me.
"Okay darling, but please let me know if it ever becomes too difficult to deal with."
"I will, I promise!"
After that he finished cleaning my body and started washing my hair, gently rubbing the shampoo into my scalp. Suddenly the doorbell rang.
"Crap!! How are we going to answer the door?!" I started to panic and sprung up a bit from my relaxed position.
"Baby calm down, I have it handled. I paid for it online and told the delivery driver to leave it at the door when he arrived. No need to worry!"
He gently kissed my forehead and caressed my face in an attempt to calm me down.
"M-My apologies.. I shouldn't have gotten worked up like that."
"No need to apologize, it was a natural reaction."

After we were both clean, we got out of the bath tub and dried off before draining the tub. I climbed into some fluffy pj pants and an oversized T-shirt, while Will put on a pair of grey sweatpants and a hoodie.
"Thanks for helping me out. I didn't expect to be this worn out.."
"It's no problem! I should be the one thanking you for your hard work today. It's the least I could do for my second in command!"
He gently grasped my hand and led me downstairs so that we could get the pizza off of the doorstep and have our late lunch.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝙷𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎! :) 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚎. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜!! ☻︎♥︎♥︎