☁︎ ︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 ☁︎︎

Y/N's POV:
I walked into the dark abandoned pizzeria, the hub for all members of the Cult of Glitchtrap. I knew to head to the back room to meet the other members of the research team, in order to report our findings.
Upon walking into the room, I watched the team leader (Jake) slam his clipboard onto the table before storming out in anger. I turned to look at the other crew members, just to see the same look of dismay on their faces. Was it another failure? Suddenly, my friend Alice spoke up for the group
"We're all discouraged y/n, we feel as if we're hitting a brick wall over and over again. We're unsure if we can continue with this project, we've all lost our hope .. I'm not sure how much more any of us can do..".
I was quite frankly disappointed in their decision to quit, but at the same token I couldn't blame them. I can't tell you how many vessels we've made, and every single one has failed in one way or the next. Still, I wasn't ready to give up and I had full intentions of completing the machine. I tried to discuss staying on the mission, but it seemed that all of them had made up their minds. That's fine.. I don't need their negative attitudes dragging me down regardless.
The leader of the committee was supposed to meet with Glitchtrap today.. I guess that's now my responsibility. As I gathered up all of my belongings and necessary paperwork, I started feeling increasingly anxious about meeting Glitchtrap. I've never personally met him and I'm afraid of making a clown of myself. Recently, an employee of Fazbear's Entertainment was able to transfer him to a computer within our hub, so now he's become far more integrated with our work. I'm aware that this project is his top priority right now, so I'm sure he won't be happy when he's heard the entire team has quit.

I decide to take a moment to sit down outdoors and read over Jake's notes and findings so that I'll be informed when speaking to Glitchtrap in today's meeting. While flipping through the notes, I find a name I've never heard Jake speak of before.
'Henry Emily'
Henry Emily..? That's new. I read through a couple pages about him, discovering he's the original creator behind the realistic human vessel. Most of the details written about him seem to deal with describing his home life, family, and personality, so nothing important to our mission. But on second thought.. his daughter could still be alive and a source of information. I'll do some deeper digging and try to figure out who and where she is, she has to know something.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐!!! 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚙! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚍𝚊𝚢!! ♥︎♥︎