☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡: 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝔹𝕦𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤☁︎︎

Y/N's POV:
After a few weeks, work at the hub became mostly stagnant. We held off on killing anyone to continue the remnant project for now as to not draw attention to ourselves, but the research from before has been successful so far! William and I have be pretty happy together since we found our... uh... solution.

A few hours after getting to the hub, I decided to do some research on the internet about the company for fun, not knowing that I'd find something I wasn't expecting. Quickly, I ran to William's office with my laptop open and ready to show him my findings.
"Someone is selling my old animatronics?" He asked, a bit in shock. On the screen were photos of a Plushtrap and a springlock Spring Bonnie animatronic that were posted on a local marketplace. They weren't in perfect shape, but they didn't look bad either.
"I don't know about this... It seems suspicious." He gulped before looking away to think more.
"Well if we can't kill anyone right now, we could possibly get remnant from one of the old bots."
"I know but this seems odd. Out of all of the animatronics I've built and worked on, why would some of the oldest ones suddenly come out of the blue for sale?"
"What do you mean?" I questioned. He looked closer at the laptop and then back at me.
"I believe that Plushtrap was once in my son's possession, but it was such a long time ago that I can't tell if this was specifically his. That Spring Bonnie suit is also far too clean to be one I would have used... I think Henry might've made another one shortly before the incident that shut down Fredbear's." He elaborated, scratching his head trying to remember the details.
"I guess the Spring Bonnie theory makes sense, but weren't Plushtraps mass produced? Maybe this is just some collector who is selling off some items." I proposed as he contemplated the idea of buying them.
"Maybe you're right and I'm overthinking it." He chuckled and tried to shrug it off. "If you think they'll help us, go and get 'em!".
That's all I needed to hear.

-Time Skip: 2 Hours Later-

Surprisingly, the seller replied quickly and we set up a spot to meet up. Unfortunately, he was located about an hour away so I had to drive for a bit to get to the meeting spot. William decided not to join me out of paranoia, so I just played some music on the way there to keep myself entertained. I brought one of the hub's vans to transport them with and cash to pay the collector with (since I didn't want this transaction to be traceable). When I arrived there, the seller was waiting patiently outside of his truck with the animatronics in the flat bed. He seemed... odd. He wore multiple layers of clothing but the skin that was exposed was discolored, purple even. It seemed shady, but he had what he claimed and so did I. Let's make this quick.

"You must be the buyer! How are you?" He asked, forcing a smile.
"I am! I'm doing well, how about you?" I replied as I looked over at the two animatronics that were soon to be mine.
"I can't complain." He chuckled, before getting a bit more serious. "So, what's a gal like you need these animatronics for. You seemed to find my listing almost immediately!"
"I have memories of the establishment growing up, so I figured it would be nice to own!" I lied through my teeth, panicking on the spot. I didn't think I'd be interrogated.
"Oh really? You seem a bit young to remember a place like Fredbear's Family Diner." He narrowed his eyes, trying to maintain a calm and nice demeanor.
"I didn't specifically go to Fredbear's, but I heard they were from the same company who made the other restaurants and figured this was the closest thing I could get!" I giggled, trying to ease the mood.
"Interesting. Once you give me the money, I'll help put these into your van." He chuckled back forcibly. I agreed and did as he asked, then he did as he promised.
"Thank you!" I grinned before getting back in the van and waving goodbye.
"What's you're name by the way?" He stopped and asked me before I pulled away.
"It's Anne! How about you?" I lied through my teeth, not wanting to give my actual name.
"The name is Michael. It's nice to meet you Anne." He smiled before walking back to his truck.

-Time Skip: 1 Hour-

William's POV:
Soon enough, Y/N returned with the new animatronics and loaded them into a small garage we have connected to the building. When I went outside to look at them everything came rushing back to me: the memories, the victims, how I decayed in a similar suit. I didn't think it would hit me that hard, but it did. I just kind of stood there in a mixture of shock and awe, as Y/N walked up to me and grabbed onto my upper arm.
"William? Are you okay...?" They looked up with concern in their eyes. I forced myself to snap out of it and ruffled their hair reassuringly.
"Yes of course! Sorry Bunny, I just found myself reminiscing a bit." I said before kissing their forehead and going to inspect the new animatronics.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 ! :) 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝!!