☁︎︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: 𝕎𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕☁︎︎

On the car drive home, we were both a bit silent, unsure of how to react or what to talk about. Will held my handle tightly and I could tell he was nervous so I rubbed his hand with my thumb. The car ride seemed quick, and soon enough we were back at my house. I parked my car in the garage so nobody would see him covered in blood, besides I'd have to clean blood off of the seats later.

Once we got inside, he went upstairs to change and once he came back downstairs he asked me to sit down on the couch. I did as he asked and he followed me holding a first aid kit, before inspecting my cuts.
"Does it hurt..? You got pretty scuffed up.." he asked, his voice carrying a tone of concern.
"It does but it couldn't be anything compared to what you did to that guy." I chuckled, attempting to joke about the situation to make it more lighthearted. He laughed as well which brought a smile to my face.
"I guess you could put it that way! Regardless I want to clean up your wounds, I'd hate for anything to get infected." He spoke as he pulled out paper towels and hydrogen peroxide from the first aid kit. He dabbed the hydrogen peroxide onto my knees and I flinched from the pain, which caused him to look up at me.
"Are you alright? It doesn't hurt too much does it?"
"N-No I'm alright! I'm just a bit sensitive to pain." I chuckled, a bit embarrassed.

He continued to disinfect the cuts on my hands and knees, before applying Neosporin and bandaging up the areas.
"You're pretty good at this Will, I'm impressed!" I smiled, looking at my freshly bandaged knees and hands. He was quite gentle and cautious, it was quite a calming sight to see.
"I guess I still have the experience from when my children used to get injured, they were quite accident prone! I felt like I was bandaging up Elizabeth almost everyday when she came home from the playground." He chuckled, reminiscing about his family back in the day.
"This might be a bit personal but are they still alive?" I asked, since the organization had never informed me about William's family. I'm guessing they thought it wasn't urgent information to tell me, but I was quite curious. His smile fell a bit and he got up to sit down next to me on the couch.
"Unfortunately for me they've all passed by now, but that doesn't mean I don't still cherish the memories of them. Considering I have a second chance at life, I could always try again one day." He began to smile again, reinstating hope in himself that he could be a father again one day.
"That's a good way to look at it, I'm glad you're able to have a positive outlook about your future!" I replied enthusiastically.

After taking a moment to relax, Will messed around on his phone a bit before he stood back up and looked over at me.
"Are you hungry? I'd love to take you out to dinner tonight since we're both probably too scuffed up to cook. Besides, I want to make it up to you." He smiled, blushing a bit.
"Are you sure? Shouldn't we be laying low right now considering you killed a man today??" I looked at him concerned, a bit worried about being caught.
"Don't worry about it Y/N, I've got a plan. Have a little faith in me!" He smirked, clearly planning something. Honestly, he is my leader and he still holds power over me so I nodded in agreement, not wanting to go against his wishes.
"Perfect." He replied as he grabbed the car keys from the kitchen, leading me to the garage.

I quickly cleaned the blood off of the passenger's seat with a random rag in the garage before climbing in. I allowed him to drive but to be honest, I've never seen him drive so I'm unsure if he's a safe driver or not. William started up the car and got onto the highway, driving past the part of town with all of the restaurants. It took me a second but I realized where we were heading.
"Will there isn't any food at the hub, you've seen the horrible condition it's in right now."
"Cmon trust me, I know what I'm doing doll!"
D-Doll?! My face glowed red, distracting me from the idea of returning to the hub. Before I knew it, we were in front of the building but it was quite different. It was repaired and it was no longer decrepit and collapsing, it was quite a sight to behold. The building was now painted a lavender color and the landscaping was redone in the front of the entrance.
"I told you I knew what I was doing!" He chuckled, getting out of the car.
When we walked inside, everything was completely redone, similarly to the outside. The walls were repainted, the floors were re-tiled, and the fixtures were all replaced. I couldn't believe how great it looked, considering the months I spent in this building were quite unpleasant due to it's decay. Will started taking me on a tour, but he skipped over a door in the hallway. I stopped and pointed towards the door curiously.
"What's in here?" I asked, tilting my head.
"It's nothing, I'll show you a bit later." He chuckled nervously, trying to continue on with the tour.

Lastly, he showed me the kitchen which was completely modernized. There were members of the organization cooking and setting up a table towards the back of room, which is where Will lead me to. We both took a seat and I sat in awe, a bit speechless.
"So, do you like it?" He smirked, in an 'I told you so!' Kind of way.
"It's incredible! Is this what's been going on since I've been busy with you?" I inquired, looking around at all of the upgrades in the kitchen. He nodded and took a moment to look around as well.
"This is my first time seeing it as well actually, I've only had a few photos sent to me during the renovation." He admitted, showing me some of the progress photos on his phone.
"But where did we get the money for this? Why didn't we try to renovate the place earlier?" I questioned, a bit confused by the sudden influx of money.
"The money was being held in my bank account from when I was alive, but nobody was able to withdraw the funds because they couldn't prove I gave them permission until I was present." He answered confidently.
"That makes sense, I'm just glad the place is in working condition!" I grinned.

After chatting about the renovations for a bit, we were brought 2 plates of steak with garlic mashed potatoes, along with glasses of apple cider. Will raised his glass, making a toast.
"To new beginnings!" He beamed, looking over at me.
"To new beginnings!" I replied, clinking my glass against his and taking a sip.
We both ate our meals and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food, the organization had really outdone themselves. After a bit of eating, Will turned to a worker and whispered something, which caused them all to collectively leave the room. He then lit a candle and turned off the lights before sitting back down.
"Y/N, I want you to know that I truly appreciate everything you've done for me. You've revived me, given me both a vessel and a home, as well as provided me with your care." He blushed and avoided eye contact, looking away out of nervousness.
"I want you to know that I care deeply for you, and I don't want anyone to harm you, especially after all that you've done for me. I apologize for my actions yesterday but truthfully, I'd do it again if necessary." He continued, holding my hands over the table, looking back over to me in order to see my reaction. I simply smiled and blushed, honored that he saw me in such a positive light. I'm lucky to have gotten this close with him and I'm overjoyed that he appreciates my sacrifices.
"Will, I sincerely appreciate how much you care, it means a lot to me. I've really been enjoying your company and I hope you'll stay with me at our home for a while."
"O-Our home??" William paused and his face became red, as he realized what I said.
"Yes Will, it's your home too! I mean you kinda live there with me full time now." I giggled, looking up into his eyes. Suddenly, he placed his hands on the sides of my face and pulled me into a kiss. I have to admit I was a bit shocked, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. I held onto his hands and leaned in closer, a bit excited with this newfound love.

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎:
𝙷𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 :) ! 𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜? 𝙻𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜. 𝙰𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 ☻︎♥︎♥︎!!