Chapter 22- Reunited Once More

Sunlight broke through the Isle as we heard a large boom. Uma and I ran outside, wondering what all the commotion was. It was so bright. We walked through the archway to the entrance of the Isle. A solid bridge was formed, with loops decorating the bridge. Uma and I grinned at each other.

"My plan." Uma and I hugged each other tightly. We were free.

It's time to bring together

Time for a brand new start

We gonna put it in motion

Break down what keeps us apart

No more, no division we down

New team, got the vision, unite

So we stand, now we living marching

In the light, one two, one two like

I see you (you see me)

Imperfect (perfectly)

Face to face

We can see clearly our similarities like

Day and night, wrong or right

We come together for a good time

We're gonna break this down

We're gonna rock the town

Everyone all around

Let's be whoever like this

Stronger together like this

We walked off the balcony and down the stairs, walking while singing onto the bridge.

Believing in second chances

And we're all starting today

Marching on in a new land

Our world's a better, a better place

Welcome, the addition new love

Unity, new beginning for us

Harmony that's the mission marching

In the light, one two, one two like

I see you (you see me)

Imperfect (perfectly)

Face to face

We can see clearly our similarities like

Day and night, wrong or right

We come together for a good time

Our groups met in the middle and we started dancing. Harry and I danced together.

We're gonna break this down

We're gonna rock the town

Everyone all around

Just be whoever like this

Stronger together like this

We reunited like this

We ran on the bridge toward Auradon, where we faced the true AKs.

Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down

Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-b-bringing it down (down!)

The five of us ran into the entrance, taking positions and bowing to us. Uma laughed and cheered as she walked into the archway, the VKs following behind her. Harry hugged me tightly. Mal broke us up and we noticed everyone had gotten into positions for dancing. We did the same and danced, both of us laughing.

We're gonna break this down (break this down)

We're gonna rock the town (oh, we're gonna rock this town)

Everyone all around (oh, around)

Just be whoever like this (come on!)

Stronger together like this (uh)

We be united like this

Bringing it, bringing it, b-b-bringing it down

We looked out at the Isle, panting, as Celia and Dizzy walked up to Mal. She hugged both of them as a parade came into view, a purple handmade dragon flying around. I smiled as Mal gasped, dancing around with the others. Dr. Facilier, Lady Tremaine, and Mr. Smee appeared next and the four went to hug them.

I walked up to Harry as he pointed at Mal. Uma nudged Harry and pointed at me.

"What's her name?" Uma asked as I stood by her.

Harry smiled at me. "(Y/n)." He leaned down to peck my lips.

I finally noticed he had gotten taller. Barely tall enough to get a kiss without standing on my toes. I pouted as I reached up for another one, but Harry pulled away to be a tease. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to Mal, where she smiled and hugged me.

"Am I invited to the wedding?"

Mal and I looked up, noticing our father standing in the archway. We beamed and ran to hug him. Ben walked up behind us as Harry was still in shock, staying a couple feet behind Ben. I turned away from Dad and hugged Harry, him laying his head into my curled hair. I led Harry back into the party, where we started to dance again.

We're gonna break this down (come on! We're gonna break this down)

We're gonna rock the town (come on, everybody on the Isle gonna like this)

Everyone all around (oh, around)

Just be whoever like this

Stronger together like this (stronger together like this)

We reunited like this (hey!)

We walked with Gil, Uma, and Celia out of the area, messing around and having fun. This was the best day of my life, no doubt about it. The Isle was free, everyone was at peace, and Audrey was okay. All of us were going to have a happy ending.

Wait a minute. You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?