Chapter 10 - End

Chapter 10

Sunday morning.

As soon as Midorya and Toga woke up they ate breakfast and went to U.A. The boy realized that his friends were constantly messaging him, asking where he was and if everything was alright, but Izuku didn't want to answer until he was there to explain to them everything face to face. It would be a lot easier and faster, he thought.

"Himiko, aren't you nervous?" He asked her after noticing that she was just constantly smiling without showing any sign of stress.

"Of course not! Why would I be nervous? I'll finally be able to see you every day without any problems!"

"Ah, right..."

"Besides, you taught me yesterday everything I need to know for the exam."

"So you still remember everything?"

"Yeah, it's a miracle after everything that happened afterward!" She said with a smirk as she leaned forward with her arms behind her back.

Izuku blushed, "A-Ah, g-good to know."

The couple arrived at the U.A gates where Aizawa was waiting for them. They both greeted him and entered the school with him. Himiko was taken into a classroom where she had to take the exam, but Izuku wasn't allowed to enter though. He had to wait outside alone and could only hope that she would pass the test.

"Good luck!" Izuku told her before she entered. He took a seat next to the door. 'After all this, we indeed managed to come this far.' Izuku could barely believe it. He glanced to his right as he saw his idol approaching. "All Might! You're here!"

"I am here!" The former number one hero said proudly. "Good morning Midorya. Boy, you made me proud. I didn't expect that you'd really bring a villain on our side." He placed his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"Thank you All Might."

"Well then. Sorry, but I must go again. I have a ton of paperwork to do today."

"It's alright."
.
..
...
An hour later.

"Guess what Izuku? I've passed the test!" Himiko jumped into Izuku's arms.

"Really?" The boy glanced over at Aizawa and the teacher nodded. "That's awesome!"

"She can already move to the dorms today. We made a room ready for her. However, I'll have to somehow explain everything to the students so that they don't freak out... Everything else will depend on you two, so make the best of it and try avoiding conflicts." Aizawa told them before he also left.
.
..
...

"WHAT?"

"There's no way you're letting a villain stay and live here with us! The whole school was in panic because of her. Isn't it a hero's job to catch and imprison villains?!" Bakugo yelled at Aizawa.

"Bakugo, while it's true that our job is catching villains and saving helpless citizens, that doesn't mean that those are the only ones we should save. If a villain changes sides and wants to change, then it's best if we accept that and help them. No one should be left helpless when we're there."

Bakugo got a step closer to Toga and replied, "There's no way she'll change, she's just a sadistic psycho!"

Himiko got angered and intervened. "Hey, I can also be nice!"

"Oh yeah? Then why don't you show us how nice you can be right now?!"

"Because you're insulting and yelling at me!"

Aizawa got between the two yelling students and pushed them away from each other. "Bakugo, it has already been decided. If you have any other complaints then go to All Might or the principal."