Chapter 1 - I'm a idiot

Hii I accept criticism and my current goal is to make this Izuku x Himiko fanfic a very enjoyable one. I just think the IzuToga/TogaDeku ship is underrated. I will focus on the romance and this will be a long ass fanfic, surely over 25k total words.

Note: This story happens after Mirio Togata kicked the shit out of most class 1-A students and in this fanfic, the new location of the league of villains is also a bar, because why not? No one wants Kurogiri to lose his job as a bartender.

You ready? Good.

Chapter 1: I'm an idiot.
________________________________

Monday morning 7:21 AM in the dorms.

Valentines day was coming. More and more U.A students had planned to go out with someone. Some of Midorya's classmates even got into relationships.

But the problem for Midorya was the fact that Katsuki got REALLY close to Ochako. That's what made the greenette feel as if a bullet penetrated his heart yesterday. He thought she was into him and HE wanted to ask her out for Valentines Day, which was tomorrow, however his childhood friend was faster.

He was sad.

When the greenette woke up he didn't even want to get up. He was heartbroken. 'How could I believe she was into me? Why was I so naive? And how can she love someone like Kacchan??' he asked himself constantly. He got lost in his thoughts for a while and as he looked again on the clock, he realized it was already 7:44 AM. The student immediately jumped out of his bed, changed to his school uniform and hurried to get to class.

"7:54 AM! I made it in time." he sighed and entered the noisy class, only to get annoyed by a certain group of boys who talked about their plans for Valentines Day. But he ignored them.

"Morning Izuku!", "Good morning Midorya-san." Eijiro and Tenya greeted him from their seats.

Eijiro Kirishima and Denki Kaminari joined Midorya's group since Ochako and Katsuki spent all day together and they said they didn't have time for the others. Denki also spent much time with Kyoka, but not as much as them, he divided the time he spent with friends equally with the time he spent with his girlfriend. It was all perfectly balanced, as all things should be. So at least the greenette got some new friends who he could hang out with.

"Good morning Eijiro and Tenya." he replied in a dull tone almost like Aizawas. Eijiro raised an eyebrow in confusion of the greenettes attitude. "Izuku is everything ok? Is it because Ocha-"

"-I-I'm fine." Izuku interrupted the concerned Eijiro and went to his seat. "It means a lot to me that you care, b-but I need to get over this." he stoically replied with a forced smile.

By that time the greenette already told his friends that he wanted to ask Ochako out for Valentines Day and his friends did their best to support him."Well, if you say so... I always forget how manly you are." he responded with a warm and encouraging smile.

"Thanks... I guess."

After a few moments Aizawa entered the class and started teaching like every other day, but young Midorya didn't concentrate at all. He was still chained by his thoughts about his naivety. For example the fact that he was unsure if he really loved Ochako, or just liked to have her around as a friend. The one who he mostly talked with in U.A, laughed with and joked with. You ever had such moments? I don't know if you did.

Anyway, he decided to move on and leave whatever happened behind as he shook his head to remove those thoughts and try to concentrate on the lesson. However then somehow his mind got assaulted with images of a certain other person. . .