Chapter 6 - I Can't

Chapter 6 -  I Can't

"Someone should really talk to Toga." Kurogiri suggested, looking at the others in the room. "She's been constantly like this since that incident."

"You're right. Twice, you're up." Dabi said and jumped on the sofa.

"What, why me?? You can go too!"

"Isn't it obvious? You two understand each other very well."

"But I suck at comforting people!" The others gave Twice a doubtful glance.

Dabi replied, "It doesn't matter."

"But I never find the right words!"

"Shut up, just go." 'Can he finally stop finding excuses?'

Twice continued complaining, "I will mess up! I know it!"

"Ugh...I can't listen to this shit anymore." Shigaraki groaned at the bar table and the other two turned their heads to him. "If you can't decide then just don't comfort her at all. I'll be leaving in a few minutes and maybe be back in around 8 hours." He drank up the whole drink and prepared to leave.

"Where are you going?" Spinner asked.

"I'll tell you when I'm back."

"Agh, fuck it. I'll go to her." Dabi said to Twice. "Pussy." he said under his breath.
.
..
...

"Toga, you there?" He knocked on the door.
After a few moments of silence he continued, "I know you're there. Can I come in?"

"Yes." she answered quietly.

Toga was looking outside of the window at the sunrise. Dabi joined her as he came in. "You really like watching sunrises and sunsets, huh?" Dabi wasn't a small talk guy, he did his best though.

But Himiko didn't turn to him at all, she just nodded and continued looking outside.

"Look, I'm sorry about Magne... We all are. Her death was a terrible loss for all of us." Dabi continued, trying to get a reaction from the girl. "But... we need to keep looking forward... even if it's hard."

Silence followed again. "..."

Dabi had an idea. "...How about we take a day off and get some Sushi or Ramen? Shigaraki won't know a thing, he'll be gone for the next 8 hours." He suggested and realized that her mood already got better. Himiko loved Sushi. "Sounds good?"

She agreed with a small smile and finally turned her head to him, "Yes." 

Dabi smiled back.

________________________________
Izuku's POV

A few hours later.

A call? I almost accidentally dropped my phone when I looked at the screen and saw who just called. 'Himiko!'
She called me directly after the bell rang and I didn't even had the time to leave the classroom. I quickly hid my phone in my pocket again and rushed to the building exit.

"Hey Izuku why are you running?" Kaminari asked, but I ignored him and went to a lonely spot outside of the school to answer the call. "H-Himiko??"

There was a moment of silence before she answered, "...Hi Izu-kun!"

"Oh thank god, I-I thought s-something happened to you!"

I could hear a giggle from the other side. "Oww, you were worried because of me? That's so cute!" To be honest, I really felt like I missed her and her voice.

There were so many things I wanted to ask her right now. Especially why she was gone so long and also why there is evidence that she and the rest of the League had contact with the Shie Hassaikai... It can only mean that something bad happened or will happen. But I refrained from asking those questions right now. They can wait and she probably wouldn't have answered anyway.