Chapter 8 - A Little Debate

'I don't understand, I just don't understand.' Izuku thought as he was getting ready for his day. 'Should I give her more time? Or did I just suck at persuading her? I'll try to talk to her this evening.'

At the agency.

"Whaat? Aizawa sensei? Gran Torino you're here too?!" Izuku and his surprised friends were staring at everyone else in the room. Many heroes including the big three were there too.

"Ryuku!" Neijire yelled. "Hey, hey. What are we doing here? I know you said something about a meeting, but what is it?"

"You'll find out soon." The hero Ryuku responded. "Shall we begin, Nighteye?"

Sir Nighteye began talking, "Thanks to the intel provided by all of you, we're making great strides with this investigation. The organization Shie Hassaikai is plotting something and I've called you all to this discussion to share with you exactly what we know."

Everyone in the room sat down on a chair and listened to what Nighteye continued to say. He explained to them that the Shie Hassaikai had made contact with plenty of other villainous and black market groups all over Japan. They also made contact with Twice from the League of Villains and knew that a dispute between them took place.

The hero Fat Gum continued and said that he and his students were involved in a battle several days ago, where one of the criminals shot Tamaki with a strange bullet that damaged his quirk. After some tests on one of the bullets, they found out that there was human blood in it.

Apparently, the bullet contained the DNA of one's quirk that destroys other quirks. There was also evidence that this group which they had encountered had contact with the Shie Hassaikai recently, so they could be the distributors.

Nighteye continued by explaining Kai Chisaki's quirk. It's called Overhaul and has the power to disassemble or restore objects and subjects. He said that the bullet and his quirk are related. Suddenly, Izuku and Mirio started sweating and regretted the fact that they couldn't help Eri at all even more. What if it's his daughter that's responsible for the bullets? What if Eri's blood is in them? Sir Nighteye said that it was possible.

The goal and plan were set. Their next objective was to save Chisaki's daughter. Everything would happen in a few days.

"All of this is really scary..." Ochako said after they left the agency, "but, we can do it, right Deku-kun?"

"Y-Yes, of course, we can! I have to do it for Eri!" Izuku answered determinedly.

"But how can you always be so courageous and determined in missions and situations like this? I admire you."

"I'm not t-that courageous..." He said as he rubbed the back of his head.________________________________________________________

'Ochako is walking and talking to Izu-kun again...' "He's mine, not yours! Just because we're friends doesn't mean that you can take him from me!" Himiko angrily whispered to herself as she watched the three of them from a distance.

"Girl, chill out. Midorya wouldn't cheat on you that fast."

Himiko slowly turned her head to the side. "AAH!" She let out a small screech as she noticed Dabi's face directly next to her.

"Wha-what how did you f-find me?" She asked him.

"I'm pretty sure you forgot that we and the others used to track each other's phones."She immediately threw her phone on the ground as soon as she heard that. The phone was no more.