Chapter 4 - Red Spotlight

3rd person POV

At the class.

Aizawa came into the class a bit later than usual."Students, we have an emergency. A villain has been spotted inside U.A."

As soon as Izuku heard this, he felt like time slowed down. 'Nonononono! This can't be happening...Ochako really told Aizawa!'

"Because of this, as a security measure, we locked all U.A gates and exits and heroes started patrolling around the school. Unfortunately, we can't stay in this isolation for too long, so it will only last 24 hours. The sooner we catch her the better. In this time you will stay at the dorms,"

'24 hour lockdown?? Really? At least he didn't mention who exactly was spotted...'

"But before that, I will inform you about the spotted villain." Aizawa turned the lights off and turned a projector on. A low pixel image of Himiko Toga how she was crossing the street was shown. "This is Himiko Toga, eldest daughter of the Toga family and member of the league of villains."

'Damn it...' What was Izuku going to do? He felt his heart beat faster and faster until he started sweating.

"She went missing after her middle school graduation. She is 17 and she is easily identifiable by her ash blonde buns and golden feline eyes. As far as we know she is also highly experienced in armed combat, infiltration and stealth." Aizawa continued.

As panicked as Izuku was, that little piece of information 'she went missing after her middle school graduation' made him even more interested in Himiko's story of how she became a villain, even if this wasn't the right time at all for it.

Eijiro and Mina looked confused at him after they heard all of this, but Izuku didn't notice. Ochako looked away from all of them. '...At least Ochako kept me out of this...I guess...?'

"We don't know much about her quirk, but it is possible that it's a stealth-based one and she requires blood for it since according to witnesses she often carries blood canisters with her. If you spot her, immediately contact us. That's all."

Tons of whispers could be heard trough the class. Some of the students panicked, some of them were shocked, some confused and one of them was a bit angry. Only a bit.

Katsuki stood up. "Why can't we just find that villain and take her down with our own hands?! She doesn't stand a chance!"

'Says the one who got kidnapped...', Aizawa thought. "We won't risk the safety of everyone just because you can't hold your anger Bakugo." he responded annoyed. He didn't want to temporarily lose a student again. "Sit down again."

"Tsk."

"These measures may appear to some of you extreme, but if you really think that, then you have seen nothing. You're all dismissed now." Aizawa finished and immediately left the classroom.

Everyone was on their way to the dorms. The confused Eijiro was going with Izuku; he was waiting for the right moment to talk to him when they were alone. The whole speech Aizawa had was transmitted by Nezu trough all of the intercoms inside U.A.

As they were about to enter the dorms and were completely alone outside, Eijiro saw his chance. Hey Izuku, wait a moment." Izuku froze on spot and Eijiro also stopped.

'My time has come...' "...w-w-what is it?" Izuku asked.

"So it's her... Toga..."

"..."