Chapter 3 - Dafuq?

Chapter 3 - Dafuq?

The last thing I could hear from Minoru was "We will find sooner or later wh-" Then Kirishima shut the door with a slam. Hopefully he didn't break my door.

"And? How did it go?" he asked enthusiastically.

"...uh...I think...it went fine?"  'Well to be honest...it went way better than I thought it would.'

"Please tell me more!"

"Promise that you won't tell anybody?"

"I promise I won't talk to anyone else about this."

"Ok, but I'll need your opinion on this and maybe... a little advice again."

"No problem bro."

We sat down on my All Might decorated bed. I started telling him almost everything: We met at the restaurant, hugged, played a game to get to know ourselves better as we were eating Pizza; we commanded a sundae which we shared, she fed me, licked the whip cream off my lips; we failed the kiss, left the restaurant and had our first kiss in the park and in the end we went to U.A together and parted our ways.

Eijiro had a surprised look, "Damn. Your first date went better than my first one." he commented.

I raised a eyebrow. "Really?"

"Yeah totally. I'm kinda jealous."

"How was your first date?" I asked.

"Well, after me and Mina entered the restaurant and ordered our food, we noticed that her parents just came and sat down a few tables away." Eijiro scratched the back of his head and started smiling. "She was hiding her face for like 30 minutes until her parents were done eating and gone. Thankfully they didn't notice her but the first half of the whole date was pretty awkward."

"Oh."

"I wish we had also kissed, but we only hugged at the end. You were pretty lucky...-what am I saying? This has nothing to do with luck!" He grabbed my shoulders and briefly shook me back and forth. "Dude your girl really is into you! What's her name?" Eijiro asked, making me slightly nervous as a result.

"Uh..." 'Should I say it to him? Well, he didn't see her at the camp when we were assaulted since he was in the building, but I don't know if he was informed specifically who the attackers were. I'll just say it. He's one of my closest friends, I can't clam up to him after I said so much. That would not only be unfair, but also unmanly.' "H-her name is Toga." I responded honestly.

He slightly tilted his head and narrowed his eyes. "Toga, huh."

'DAMN IT! Of course he didn't see her at the camp, but he saw her when we saved Kacchan! I can't believe I forgot this...' I had no idea what to do. My fate rested in his hands and he probably noticed that I got a bit nervous.

"I told you you'll get a girlfriend didn't I?" he said in a cheerful tone, making me admit that he was right.

"Yeah...you did."

"And how is she? How did you meet her?"

"Can we please continue talking tomorrow or some other day?" I asked with a sleepy tone. "I had a long day and am really tired."

"Sure thing bro. Good night." He stood up and walked out of my room.

"Night." I replied before he closed the door.

3rd person POV

Young Midorya stood up and changed to some comfy and large green pajamas. Then jumped on his bed. Now lying with his face on his pillow, he needed some time to process everything that had happened. 'Now that I think about it... I got way too comfortable around her! I told her and agreed that we could meet more often!'